Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? Is there somewhere I can find the parts needed to build an Old West Oven?
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    The Old West Oven requires no parts, it comes fully built.

But, if you're interested in oven requirements/info in general, I'd suggest the following Guide threads created by the amazing VanaCatu. They have a wealth of info in them on the appliances and recipes released from the beginning of the game up to around mid-2018. For anything after that, I think it's just a matter of scanning the goal threads:

The CookBook Guide lists appliances, their recipes and all relevant info:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

The Parts Guide lists the parts and which ovens require them, sort of a reverse look up:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...TORY-Parts-ABC

a

Hi!!

Someone would be so kind to report me when they launched "Blossom Table" and "Fruit Bar".

I also wanted to know if it was only for ?OS or if Android could buy. Thanks.
    Last edited by bezczelnyguy; 04-15-19 at 08:17 AM. Reason: un signo

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post
    Hi!!

Someone would be so kind to report me when they launched "Blossom Table" and "Fruit Bar".

I also wanted to know if it was only for ?OS or if Android could buy. Thanks.
    The Blossom Table and Fruit bar were both items that had to be unlocked via the Puddle Trouble goals in 2014. Since they were goal items, they were available on both platforms but can't be accessed outside of the goal. Here's a link to the original Goal Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-Goals-4-2-14

It's likely that the tables could be offered to those who missed the goal in future sales but the only way we're likely to see the Fruit Bar offered again is if s8 relists it and adds new recipes in a 5 Day Goal.

Thanks for the info. I researched and discovered, the last time that "Fruit Bar" saw sunlight was in a sale in May 2017 its cost was 15 gems.

I hope they include it in a next sale.

I maxed out my game back in 2015, I recently decided that I want to play again and, not remembering that I had maxed out the leveling in the game, I signed into my Storm8 account.... Now I can't sign out and I really just want to restart the game from the beginning, I don't see a reset or new restaurant option either. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but I'm still signed into Storm8. Is there a way for me to get a fresh game? Restaurant 2 isn't an option because it does not run .I either get bombarded with ads or it crashes constantly.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-01-19 at 10:18 AM. Reason: inappropriate word /bypassing word filter

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MannaLogan View Post
    I maxed out my game back in 2015, I recently decided that I want to play again and, not remembering that I had maxed out the leveling in the game, I signed into my Storm8 account.... Now I can't sign out and I really just want to restart the game from the beginning, I don't see a reset or new restaurant option either. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but I'm still signed into Storm8. Is there a way for me to get a fresh game? Restaurant 2 isn't an option because it does not run .I either get bombarded with ads or it crashes constantly.
    I am sorry but there is not a restart option for the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi haku8cafe, can you recommend 1hr or 2hrs receipt that give good profit too? Thank you!

03-31-19, 11:15 AM #254

if PROFITS are your only concern these are the dish I strongly recommend pretty boring but you should be the richest lvl99

Stove 7hr Gumbo you are earning $510+ an hour
    Stove 5hr Minestrone Soup you are earning $850 per hour
    Stove 3hr Biscuits and Gravy you earn $1480+ per hour
    Oven 4hr Smores you earn $925 per hour
    Stove 22hr Stuffed Mushrooms you earn $470+ per hour

Items to buy for wall

Why was the coffee sign discontinued? I want one plz!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttinhoney1 View Post
    Why was the coffee sign discontinued? I want one plz!
    Welcome to the forum.

Do you know name of the item? If you're referring to GranGran Logo or Chalk Menu, they are still available. Scroll further down the list. If not, sometimes older items get removed or if they were limited time items.

Here's a thread that you can drop a request for specific items to be brought back.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt-Story-items

Executive Chef
    I confuse, I was go to buy more, but I look and so it not there? When it disappeared?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2C303844-FB25-44F5-B71C-89BD8F5C0866.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	51981