Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

I logged into FaceTime and now Restaurant Story is reset to another ID. All other S8 games are fine. I went into Bakery Story, deleted RS and then reinstalled from the BS S8 menu. I can not get it to bring back my game.

I do have a ticket in to S8 and received a request for more info.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 09-27-20 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I logged into FaceTime and now Restaurant Story is reset to another ID. All other S8 games are fine. I went into Bakery Story, deleted RS and then reinstalled from the BS S8 menu. I can not get it to bring back my game.

I do have a ticket in to S8 and received a request for more info.
    You can try logging out of Game Center if you recently turned it on and see if that works out. Make sure to reply to the request for more info that Storm8 gave you. Support can help you with further with this issue.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You can try logging out of Game Center if you recently turned it on and see if that works out. Make sure to reply to the request for more info that Storm8 gave you. Support can help you with further with this issue.
    Thanks for the encouragement. My account had been locked. I managed to log into Game Centre and restore everything!
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 09-27-20 at 03:56 PM.

Pleased with myself. I managed to log into Game Centre and restore everything.

Tried to delete the duplicate message but can't seem to do it.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 09-27-20 at 04:00 PM.

Glad you were able to get your Restaurant back.

Enjoy your game!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Hello everyone! Yesterday I updated the new version of restaurant and bakery aswell (Versione number 1.9.0) on IOS. The problem are the letters and the messages, they become very small and hard to read, even when I go to the gift section to see who sent me daily gifts and what they sent me it?s the same, the letters everywhere became smaller basically even when I type on mine wall or the wall of my neighbour. Anyone had the same bug after updating to the last version of the game and IOS? (I?m on the iPhone btw) Thanks in advance

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by therainbowscafe View Post
    Hello everyone! Yesterday I updated the new version of restaurant and bakery aswell (Versione number 1.9.0) on IOS. The problem are the letters and the messages, they become very small and hard to read, even when I go to the gift section to see who sent me daily gifts and what they sent me it?s the same, the letters everywhere became smaller basically even when I type on mine wall or the wall of my neighbour. Anyone had the same bug after updating to the last version of the game and IOS? (I?m on the iPhone btw) Thanks in advance
    The team is aware of the issue and looking into it; here's the Bugs Thread for details.

Rhino Keeper
    So the announcement at the top says:

Planned maintenance for all games on Sunday, November 1st. Start: 1:55am Pacific End:~2 Hours

Why did they have to choose 5 minutes before a time change to do this? So I live in the Eastern time zone and wwre switching from Daylight Savings to Standard at 2 am on Sunday. Does that mean I have to subtract 3 or 4 hours from Pacific time?

I have to get up for work at 2 am so I'm already confused as to what time to set my alarm tonight. Now I'm even more confused. 😆

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    So the announcement at the top says:

Planned maintenance for all games on Sunday, November 1st. Start: 1:55am Pacific End:~2 Hours

Why did they have to choose 5 minutes before a time change to do this? So I live in the Eastern time zone and wwre switching from Daylight Savings to Standard at 2 am on Sunday. Does that mean I have to subtract 3 or 4 hours from Pacific time?

I have to get up for work at 2 am so I'm already confused as to what time to set my alarm tonight. Now I'm even more confused. 
    They do it because of the time change. All s8 games are dependent on in-game timers so they have to shut all the games down to adjust for daylight savings or the programs wouldn't know what to do when the change over happens.

If you're having trouble working out the time differences, I suggest an online Time Zone Converter. This is the one I link in the first post of every info thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They do it because of the time change. All s8 games are dependent on in-game timers so they have to shut all the games down to adjust for daylight savings or the programs wouldn't know what to do when the change over happens.

If you're having trouble working out the time differences, I suggest an online Time Zone Converter. This is the one I link in the first post of every info thread.
    I've tried several converters and I've gotten different answers. I'm hoping the time changes in California as well (not all of the US changes time) and 3 hours will remain 3 hours even when the time goes from 2am back to 1am again. As for getting up for work in the morning.... I set my alarm for 1:45am but at 2am, it'll be 1am again. So I'm gonna set my alarm for 12:45 and hope for the best. 🤷