Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 473

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #431
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    165
    I have a question ....

    What is the jar like recipe they are eating ? Which recipe it is ? When kids are eating, it is a jar, after finishing, there is an empty plate. Justnow I noticed it. A big jar in front of whoever is eating that particular dish.

  2. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    I have a question ....

    What is the jar like recipe they are eating ? Which recipe it is ? When kids are eating, it is a jar, after finishing, there is an empty plate. Justnow I noticed it. A big jar in front of whoever is eating that particular dish.
    Sounds like it could be one of the recipes from the Mason Jar goal back in 2019:

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-22-(15-Days)
    Forum Moderator | Bakery Story | Restaurant Story

    Need me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Note: Support Services currently limited for Bakery and Restaurant Story

  3. #433
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    24
    Why is the internet down on this game. Keeps telling me this is an online game duh well Im online right now complaining about it. So everything else works but not your game. Im even watching tv on my device but your game still dont work

  4. #434
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by jws3rd View Post
    Why is the internet down on this game. Keeps telling me this is an online game duh well Im online right now complaining about it. So everything else works but not your game. Im even watching tv on my device but your game still dont work
    The servers are currently down it seems. I had a pop up message, restarted device and even used my mobile data, but still popped up! Other players are also experiencing the problem

  5. #435
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,746
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The servers are currently down it seems. I had a pop up message, restarted device and even used my mobile data, but still popped up! Other players are also experiencing the problem
    Yeah, a team member commented on another forum that they're currently working on it.

  6. #436

    Tips not showing up & food/bonus really low suddenly

    Hi, is there any reason people would visit my restaurant but NOT tip? On the ?news? tab it shows how a lot of my neighbors visit every day (and it says they have tipped), yet when I sign in, I have maybe 6 tables tipped, and that?s rare. Usually it?s empty. I?m not sure if it?s a glitch or something but it started around the same time as I started getting wayyy less coins every day even though I was making around the same amount of food and even the same kind of food I was making before that earned a lot when I came on in the morning. I can come on to BS and easily get 100k from food and 100k from log in bonus but on RS, lately I?ve been getting ~6k food and ~4-10k bonus.

  7. #437
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    47
    Hey there! I just returned to the game after several years. I'd like to be able to do some of the things I've missed, but I'm a little confused.

    Are Side Goals and 5 Day Goals the same? I just got a Side Goal to cook some recipes like eggs in the basket and waffle balls, and they're in the oven recipes for me, so I'm doing that. But it doesn't look like I can actually build a special oven or level those recipes up. Is that where 5 Day Goals come in, or am I missing something with this Side Goal?

    Cheers,
    JHevel

  8. #438
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,746
    Quote Originally Posted by jhevel View Post
    Hey there! I just returned to the game after several years. I'd like to be able to do some of the things I've missed, but I'm a little confused.

    Are Side Goals and 5 Day Goals the same? I just got a Side Goal to cook some recipes like eggs in the basket and waffle balls, and they're in the oven recipes for me, so I'm doing that. But it doesn't look like I can actually build a special oven or level those recipes up. Is that where 5 Day Goals come in, or am I missing something with this Side Goal?

    Cheers,
    JHevel
    No, 5 Day Goals are a separate thing from Side Goals. In the current goal cycle, we get two 15 Day Goals followed by a 5 Day Goal. There's a projected speculation calendar that shows when a goal is likely to start here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...09#post1604409

    A Side Goal shows up during a 15 Day Goal - it will open after you complete the 1st goal of the Main Goal and will end at the same time as the Main Goal.

    For full information on the current Side Goal, you need to visit the current Goal Thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-02-(15-Days)

  9. #439
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    114
    I m using Restaurant Story latest regular version from Google but its completely down since yesterday.

    Msg comes on cover page,"You r offline" or it says"Unfortunstely RS has stopped" n page streches n game shuts down.
    Here r my phone details:
    Samsung galaxy trend Android 4.1.2
    Game version:1.6.0.3g
    Pls help me.Waiting for Reply.

  10. #440
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3
    Is it worth it to keep old goal stoves? Once I?ve mastered all the recipes it seems like I should just sell them. What if there are ?locked? recipes from old goals that I didn?t complete? What are the chances that the goals open again?

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •