Thread: Christmas Sale!

Farm Supplier

Christmas Sale!

When we will get Christmas sale...Its just couple of days to Xmas to come.....

Rhino Keeper
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    I hope for nothing in particular, as I've got a design I want to do, that would require 50 moneys in iTunes form, because I foolishly buy gems a while back and cannot get the gem videos now Regardless, I also don't want to get my hopes up, because that is what I did for the "Black Friday" sale, and it got me nowhere, unfortunately.

I do think if there will be a sale, it probably will happen closer to Christmas, unfortunately.

As last year it happened on the 21 December, year before that (2017) was on the 23? So I guess just a few days before - we will get 1. Hopefully!

However if I must admit, I really want the gingerbread items out of the box/crate, so I can do a gingerbread theme all year. (A bit boring, I know - I just don't decorate often)

Rhino Keeper
    I hope Storm8 brings the gem dispenser for this Christmas sale for the regular price of 225 gems or they should bring it in a value pack for 4.99 or a cheaper price. I am willing to buy it. It could be a great Christmas gift for us who wish to buy the gem dispenser.