Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    I?m new and so confused! All these parts are for ovens but how do you build them? I see people on lower levels than I?m at with boxes of parts in their kitchens. Where can I get better info?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midge810 View Post
    I?m new and so confused! All these parts are for ovens but how do you build them? I see people on lower levels than I?m at with boxes of parts in their kitchens. Where can I get better info?
    The RS Game Guide has a post that explains how to build appliances which can be found here - and there is a link in my signature below that will take you to the RS Parts List. The Parts List will tell you every part, what appliance it's used for, if the appliance is locked or if it's open, what level you have to be to build it.

Hope this helps you and welcome to the forum!

Is there an updated thread or link for matching chairs and tables?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorybladews View Post
    Is there an updated thread or link for matching chairs and tables?
    You can find the link at the bottom of this post in my signature.

Disappearing food

I noticed every time I exit out the game the food on my counter disappears. I thought maybe customers were going in and out quick but I exited the game and quickly reopened it and the food was gone within seconds! Has this happened to anyone else? I do make my money back but I have to close my resturant each time because the food disappears. I let my food accumulate so that it doesn?t go so fast but I think this may be a glitch.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lacatedral1 View Post
    I noticed every time I exit out the game the food on my counter disappears. I thought maybe customers were going in and out quick but I exited the game and quickly reopened it and the food was gone within seconds! Has this happened to anyone else? I do make my money back but I have to close my resturant each time because the food disappears. I let my food accumulate so that it doesn?t go so fast but I think this may be a glitch.
    This is called a Quick Sale and is a result of blocking the door. The game is not meant to run that way so it confuses the programming and all your accumulated food will sell instantly. The way to stop this is to leave your doors opened regardless of your food situation.

The only downside to having no food is that your heart rating goes down. In reality, heart rating has no bearing on your game play; it doesn't alter how many coins you make or points earned or anything - pretty sure it's just a way to let us know we're not currently making coins. And of course, heart ratings will refill within a minute or so once you get food out so it's a very temporary issue.

It's up to the individual player, of course, but I think it's not worth it to block the doors when the possibility of a Quick Sale is always there.

New Resident
    Spruced up scoops was the only goal i had and now that that's finished, my clipboard has disappeared?
    I dont think the new goal is out yet but is this disappearing of clipboard normal???

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edenshere View Post
    Spruced up scoops was the only goal i had and now that that's finished, my clipboard has disappeared?
    I dont think the new goal is out yet but is this disappearing of clipboard normal???
    Yes; it is normal if you do not have any pending goals left to complete
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having issues where cooked recipes for goal not counting?? I've cooked 'grill lobsters' for 10 hours MULTIPLE times and so far only seven have recorded. I have seven grills made and used all! I thought I noticed this before but couldn't 'prove' it, now I can! What's going on with this? Is this a ploy so we use gems to complete goals???

Banned
    My clipboard is over to the left to my restaurant