Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crafted Dragons : Arena Only

Farm Supplier

Crafted Dragons : Arena Only

Anyone know if there's a thread or a list of all the dragons (or maybe last year or so) that have been crafted from earning material pieces collected from the battle arena? (Ex. Cloud Rider was the last one and now currently it's Flower Power)

Thx!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyRum View Post
    Anyone know if there's a thread or a list of all the dragons (or maybe last year or so) that have been crafted from earning material pieces collected from the battle arena? (Ex. Cloud Rider was the last one and now currently it's Flower Power)

Thx!!
    There is not a list of threads, but if you scroll down the Game Guide forum you should be able to find them.

Dragon Story | Game Guides
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There is not a list of threads, but if you scroll down the Game Guide forum you should be able to find them.

Dragon Story | Game Guides
    Why is my girlfriend able to get 2 or 3 of each battle arena dragon, but I have never gotten a single one? We both do the arena every time it's up, I'm 7 levels higher than her, so I play more often. Yet she literally wins 8/10 battles and I win 1/10.

Why is the discrepancy in win ratios between us so different? She will win battles with a level 3 dragon vs. a level 14, yet I cannot win no matter what dragon I choose. I have lost the Imp dragon in the 2nd last community event because I was stuck on the battle arena part in the final act for the entire day.

Fashion Designer
    I started battling when Plasma was the arena reward, but never got that one because I had too little time left. Got at least one from all the others that followed. Thanks to my spreadsheet I can easily give you a list with the dragons in order of release. I have no idea which and how many dragons preceded Plasma.

Plasma
    Carousel
    Gatekeeper
    Basilisk
    Flower Power
    Chandelier
    Jigsaw
    Sweet Tooth
    Night Imp
    Festive Light
    Groom
    Intricate Egg
    Supersonic
    Solar
    Ironbark
    Soul
    Courier
    Teacher
    Skull
    Nature
    Northern Light
    Mystic
    Marionette
    Twin Star
    Cloud Rider
    Flower Power (re-release)

And then at the end of last year there was The Dark One, for which you could get the parts during tournaments. Got that one, too

Executive Chef
    waouh didn't realize we had so many !
    i think that the 2 first were leviathan and samourai
    i wasn't playing at that time
    when i started it was black knight (champion)
    then immortal (champion)
    and i don't remember the rest of them
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    waouh didn't realize we had so many !
    i think that the 2 first were leviathan and samourai
    i wasn't playing at that time
    when i started it was black knight (champion)
    then immortal (champion)
    and i don't remember the rest of them
    First one was Gladiator (part was a morningstar). Fire air super rare. Even after the parts cleanup, I can still see my momento morningstar so I've been thinking that it will make a comeback. Suprised to see the flower power one instead.

Leviathan was second one to be released. I still can see my momento pearl part so may that one's coming back too. I remember Levi was sooo useful in arean since it was the only super rare fire water at the time.

Samurai was one of the first craftable dragons. You had to use Ceaser to go on missions to get samurai parts. Armour and one Sword. I couldn't even breed Ceasar so never got it until recently. If it was a battle parts craftable dragon I would have gotten it a long time ago.

On a separate note, Black Knight has always been my fav and is the only one I raised to L15. I crafted something like 3 of them since I think it spanned a long holiday period and they didn't switch it out until later than expected. Even now I still think it's the most badass!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by geoffreydahmer View Post
    Why is my girlfriend able to get 2 or 3 of each battle arena dragon, but I have never gotten a single one? We both do the arena every time it's up, I'm 7 levels higher than her, so I play more often. Yet she literally wins 8/10 battles and I win 1/10.
    This is just speculation, but I think there is a reverse charge meter involved. I find that if I battle every hour on the hour, I do see failures more often. However if I am not playing for a while and then I battle, I get lucky more often. Even from the early days, I'd spend one day fighting one tourney opponent, and then go to sleep frustrated and then first thing the next morning, I'd win. I haven't found the sweet spot though, how long to wait without sacrificing too many fight attempts. If you think about the psychology involved, the casual players need to have some sense of achievement or they'll give up entirely, while the die hard must win will play religiously but they are also the most likely to give in and spend gold to finish so you don't want to make it too easy. Why don't you try fighting only when you GF fights?

I have some pretty badass fighters now tho so haven't had too much difficulty fighting on the hour every hour.
    Last edited by JustKay; 05-07-17 at 10:02 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    I dispute that. I battle on the hour most days. I got one Nature dragon, because that was the one when I started playing, and I only just made it. I got 3 Northern Lights, 2 Mystics (wasn't trying so hard specially after I found they couldn't be traded), 1 Marionette, because I didn't like it much and that was when they took the GPD's out, annoyed me so much I didn't want to play. I skipped a tournament then as well. 4 Twin Stars (I really wanted the gems from trading to make the Tiger's Eye etc), 4 Cloud Riders (because by now I'm used to setting a timer and playing every hour, I'm also trying to rebuild my foodstocks so planting every hour is good!). I do have fails with very high chance dragons sometimes, sometimes 2 or 3 in a row, but it's very rare.

I have Passion, Diamond, Marshmallow and Metal at 15, but mostly I use the colour Type chart to match up dragons. I find the Tales dragons mostly really good for battles, which is good because at the start it was annoying me that I had to spend so much food to level them up so high when they gave so few coins compared to other dragons, but now 6 months in I have some great fighters at high levels. I plan to level up Pyramid when I get him as well, as he is also supposed to be an excellent Champion destroyer, and I think you can't have too many of those. I honestly find the Type chart the most useful tool, and it's even one I'm allowed to mention. Sometimes the dragons people are using when they are complaining of losing a lot, I'm wondering why on earth they would choose that dragon!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I have Passion, Diamond, Marshmallow and Metal at 15, but mostly I use the colour Type chart to match up dragons. I find the Tales dragons mostly really good for battles, which is good because at the start it was annoying me that I had to spend so much food to level them up so high when they gave so few coins compared to other dragons, but now 6 months in I have some great fighters at high levels. I plan to level up Pyramid when I get him as well, as he is also supposed to be an excellent Champion destroyer, and I think you can't have too many of those. I honestly find the Type chart the most useful tool, and it's even one I'm allowed to mention. Sometimes the dragons people are using when they are complaining of losing a lot, I'm wondering why on earth they would choose that dragon!
    That's a pretty badass roster. I think when you have a good line up, battle arena is easy. It should be since you "earned it". I guess I was talking more about the average player, without so many level 15s. I used to be one way way back and that's what I noticed.
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!