Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Still not sure why they all habitats are not upgradable. It sure does seem like they enjoy our suffering as others seem to say. Why is it so hard to make all habitats hold 1 more to help us out? I'd gladly pay to upgrade them all
    Dragon cap, habitat design n capacity as well as land area are the parameters that S8 has control over.

DS players are stuck n bursting at the seams, can't proceed further.

Help S8! ★

Banned
    Come on storm8 add more land already. Also make all the 4 dragon habitats upgradable to 5. Another habitat I can't buy and why on earth is it only 4?

Rhino Keeper
    I have a couple new dragons coming up... no place to put them.

Banned
    This is getting really ridiculous. I'd love to buy some of these habitats and I can't place anymore dragons on my existing habitats. These new habitats should hold 5 and maybe interstellar gateway habitat should become upgradable to 5. I have quite a few of those

Farm Supplier
    I really have to agree.
    We have no where to put all these nice new dragons!
    If a good solution takes time to implement, at least increase dragon stables capacity, which is a reallly easy and quick software solution, so we can normally keep collecting new lovely dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    I really have to agree.
    We have no where to put all these nice new dragons!
    If a good solution takes time to implement, at least increase dragon stables capacity, which is a reallly easy and quick software solution, so we can normally keep collecting new lovely dragons.
    Making the habitats upgradable to 5 is an easy solution too. They did it in a day without an app update. Id love to see interstellar gateway upgradable to 5 as well as a few others

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Making the habitats upgradable to 5 is an easy solution too. They did it in a day without an app update. Id love to see interstellar gateway upgradable to 5 as well as a few others
    Supposedly all the dragons flapping their wings showed off in our habitats are really hard on our mobile devices. Adding 200 dragon animations resulting from habitat capacity increase would be additional burden... at least thats what I understood from comments here.

Whereas increasing dragon stable capacity is a minimal code change with no additional hardware stress. Really easy patchwerk solution that allows end-game players continue collecting all these new recolored dragons that are constantly being released.

Executive Chef
    If it's so hard to add more dragons then maybe they should stop ramming so many out constantly. They told us we would always be able to put out all our dragons, not only is that never happening, ever, but many many people are played into a corner & cant play at all. That's a serious issue and one that should be way above any priority list, way, way above another event that's impossible to do.
    i would love a stable increase as well, this isn't a slam on you. Just pure frustration after years of the same old crud.
    We need more land, stable room and habitats that hold more beasts. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    Supposedly all the dragons flapping their wings showed off in our habitats are really hard on our mobile devices. Adding 200 dragon animations resulting from habitat capacity increase would be additional burden... at least thats what I understood from comments here.

Whereas increasing dragon stable capacity is a minimal code change with no additional hardware stress. Really easy patchwerk solution that allows end-game players continue collecting all these new recolored dragons that are constantly being released.

Executive Chef
    More land please ★ no point taking part in tourneys n storyboard quests and have the prize stored ★

Executive Chef
    ⬇️ That!

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    More land please ★ no point taking part in tourneys n storyboard quests and have the prize stored ★

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast