Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    I do not mind to pay to upgrade to continue playing but 3 dragon spaces is not enough. I still have dragons to hatch, dragons that are not on their habitats because I couldn't buy and place the last several, so those dragons are crammed where I could fit and now there is new dragons and cannot buy the new 5 dragon habitat either because no land. Maybe if they made them all upgradable, or half or anything better than 3 I could do something

Nightclub Owner
    I think they should upgrade ALL habitats by 1 as a courtesy to players (I have been suggesting this for about a million years). If they don't value us enough to do that, then make it a nominal fee of like 5 gold per habitat. This "offer" they have now is more like a ransom than a deal. Besides, you know they're going to have to add land at some point so those who spend the gold now will probably regret it soon.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So this weeks update gives us the generous offer to upgrade 3 existing habitats to hold one more dragon (currently 4, upgrade to 5) for the bargain price of 100 gold each. So, 300 gold for 3 more dragon spaces. Is this supposed to be a solution to our lack of space? Seems like extortion to me
    Oh my gosh. I thought the price shown was to purchase the entire habitat, including all 5 slots. But it's only for an upgrade?!? What a ripoff.
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Oh my gosh. I thought the price shown was to purchase the entire habitat, including all 5 slots. But it's only for an upgrade?!? What a ripoff.
    Yup, it costs 250 gold to buy the habitat if you don't have it or if you want another one. That gives you the regular 4 spots. Then you have to pay another 100 gold to "upgrade" for the 5th spot. Robbery, in my opinion.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    @Elsa.

We haven posting on this thread for the last 2 months that the new allocation of habitats did not meet the land, why has nothing been done and why haven't you answered about our dilemma before this?
    Sheesh, has been a week without a reply to this very simple question! Silly olde me, of course it has been!

We still need the land to place our allocated habitats on and all we get is another band aide solution.

Lucky us, we can upgrade 3 of our premium habitats from holding 4 to 5 dragons, well that had me jumping through hoops for a millisecond and then I saw the price 100 gold HAHA! If it had been say 20,000,000 coins yep would have been all over it like a rash but avarice raises its head again! Shame on you Storm8, you are systematically ****ing this game for your long term customers.

Back to the problem at hand, start with releasing more land and habitat spaces, reduce the amount of events so we can actually breed some dragons. STOP releasing all of these new habitats that we cannot place as we find this INSULTING.

I am starting to wonder if the wrong staff were laid off as this game is on a backward slide, easy fix would be start releasing more land to us.

Until next week then, I bid this post adieu.

...P.S. Elsa, I would really love an answer to my question.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Sheesh, has been a week without a reply to this very simple question! Silly olde me, of course it has been!

We still need the land to place our allocated habitats on and all we get is another band aide solution.

Lucky us, we can upgrade 3 of our premium habitats from holding 4 to 5 dragons, well that had me jumping through hoops for a millisecond and then I saw the price 100 gold HAHA! If it had been say 20,000,000 coins yep would have been all over it like a rash but avarice raises its head again! Shame on you Storm8, you are systematically ****ing this game for your long term customers.

Back to the problem at hand, start with releasing more land and habitat spaces, reduce the amount of events so we can actually breed some dragons. STOP releasing all of these new habitats that we cannot place as we find this INSULTING.

I am starting to wonder if the wrong staff were laid off as this game is on a backward slide, easy fix would be start releasing more land to us.

Until next week then, I bid this post adieu.

...P.S. Elsa, I would really love an answer to my question.
    There won't be a daily or weekly update regarding land, but I'll post if anything changes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There won't be a daily or weekly update regarding land, but I'll post if anything changes.
    Actually that hasn't answered my question, which is why give as increase in habitats when we did not have the land to place them?

Host(ess)
    I agree with land debate - the game gives pleasure and satisfaction - let us display our trophies and accomplishments - even if you could give us a block of the endless forest and limit it to display purposes that would be COOL. and of course allow us to get ahead on some land so we could play with vigor again.

Banned
    All I know is I basically need all my habitats upgraded by 1 and land. I'd be happy and calm. I already had 12 5 dragon habitats before this update. If I could I'd buy 4 of this 5 dragon habitat and upgrade the 3 for now. It's too bad I can't fit anymore and have to watch a 5 dragon habitat come and go. They really are hurting their business and us at the same time

Farm Supplier
    This really is a prime concern for a lot of senior players, it's quite surprising it's been ignored for such a long time already.

Increasing standard habitat size from 3-4 by COINS could be a great solution. Would also make collecting coins have some meaning again.

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast