Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    If it's that difficult to add land why not just increase all habitats by 1. Make 5 hold 6, 4 hold 5 and 3 hold 4. That'll give us at least another 200 plus dragons to add. That's probably what we really need. I'm maxed at 900/900 dragons with at least 30 to hatch and we all know the dragons are going to keep coming

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    @Elsa.

We haven posting on this thread for the last 2 months that the new allocation of habitats did not meet the land, why has nothing been done and why haven't you answered about our dilemma before this?
    Another habitat that I won't be buying and still no answer on why we were allocated new habitats without the land!

We need answers now please!

Farm Supplier
    I have to agree with the previous posters here.
    We do not have enough land to place all our unique dragons in the habitats.

There are a lot of easy solutions like increasing storage capacity or habitat spacing in general. Whatever you come up with, just do it soooon!

Rhino Keeper
    They are only catering to new players y'all. It's what it seems. Obviously that don't respond to the players who've been playing for years but they make it fun for the players who start on fresh. So maybe the old players are just not as important anymore.

Watch this thread go bye bye lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    They are only catering to new players y'all. It's what it seems. So maybe the old players are just not as important anymore.
    l
    Yep. I agree that does indeed seem to be the case. New players have a lot of land, and they haven't yet been nickle-and-dimed to death. They also haven't yet figured out every aspect of the game is pay-to-succeed, and so they are probably more likely to shell out $30 on a ridiculously overpriced "value pack." Or money on event dragons that were available only a couple months ago.

It appears S8 is only thinking in the short-term, like they feel they have no need for a long-term customer base. It would be wise for people to really think about that before investing any more money into these games. Many red flags have been popping up over the past 6 months...
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 07-05-17 at 06:20 PM.
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Rhino Keeper
    I NEED more land. I want to place my red/metal Blacksmith dragon... but I have to sell a dragon so I can move things around. I don't keep many duplicates! I have 654 unique dragons and a total of 680. I'm bare bones for which ones can go!

Honestly it's making it to where I won't be able to play bingo (my baby reds are who get sold for space, and the baby reds are necessary to go through all the evolutions asked for in bingo). I was top 2 in my gold league bingo boards for 6 months (no exaggeration) and to keep that I'd buy gold far more than I had before bingo. Moral of the story: until I have more land I can't play bingo the way I was... so much less $ from me.

Banned
    I'm thinking I'll be quiting soon only because I can't play. I can't do anything. Maybe if I at least had some room for dragons but I can't place even 1 and all habitats are upgraded so idk.

Nightclub Owner
    So this weeks update gives us the generous offer to upgrade 3 existing habitats to hold one more dragon (currently 4, upgrade to 5) for the bargain price of 100 gold each. So, 300 gold for 3 more dragon spaces. Is this supposed to be a solution to our lack of space? Seems like extortion to me
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Considering we spend 250 gold for 4 dragon slots on a typical habitat sale, it is 62.5 gold per dragon slot. This 100 gold per dragon is 60% increase in price per dragon slot. Pretty steep, but since they have us in a tight spot, it's either pay or stop playing. ��

Farm Supplier
    I am now fully expanded (except for one island spot left to allow me to keep my mine open), all of my habitats are full, as is my fully upgraded Dragon den. I have nowhere to go with any new dragons, so what's the point in continuing to play this game? Other than selling off dragons I worked hard to earn or breed, or spending a fortune in real money to upgrade habitats, does anyone have any ideas? I feel like my only option is to just check beck from time to time to see if more land has been added. That's sad. I'm really going to miss this game....

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast