Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    5 new dragons and I cannot fit even 1 more on my isles. I had to sell a common just place nomad. Why are they doing nothing about the land and habitat issue? Am I being punished? I sure feel like it. For over 5 years all I've done is buy everything in this game. Now I can't place anything

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I've tried to be conservative with my space- but I need more land!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Another week and no new land has been released for us to place ALL of our allocated habitats on!

Sheesh is it too much to ask, I have been posting every Saturday morning here in the Southern Hemisphere since you allocated us a new habitat increase! ( That thread which is now been shifted to the Game Guides, interesting that!)

I cannot fathom the need for you to introduce new habitats for sale if we cannot purchase and place them, am I missing something here? If I am, can someone please shed some light over this.

I want to be able to buy and place new habitats without running out of land, which I fear will happen.

Some of my good neighbours are already in this untenable place already.

I bid you adieu and I will probably be posting about the same next week!
    Sheesh, another week has passed, with no response.

How hard is it to say that you are looking into our plight of having no land to place habitats on? You gave us the increase of allowable habitats but did not think about the land needed to place them.

This really is getting tedious posting about the same problem week after week. 5th of May you gave us the increase and it's now 1 July, how long to we have to wait.

Until next week, or hopefully sooner if the problem is fixed?

Banned
    This is ridiculous. They expect us to hatch to breed nomad, volt and sailor but won't give us land. This is pathetic, I can add another 15 habitats but cannot even place 1 of the 15. So now I have to sell more dragons to place these new ones. I'm getting so sick of storm 8. I can't even play an account I spent 5 years and countless money on anymore because they'd rather just keep raining down dragons and habitats with no new land. Sure newcomers are fine but what about us loyal long time customers? We are getting treated terribly. This is the thanks we get for supporting all these years

Nightclub Owner
    Here are all the new or relisted/LT dragons available right now:

Liberty
    Freedom
    Patriotic
    Coastal
    Independence
    Volt
    Ballot (value pack)
    Blacksmith (tourney)
    Nomad (Tales)
    Sailor (Tales)
    Hot Air (Tales)

5 of these dragons cannot be stored if purchased and 2 of them must be hatched for the event. Of the few that can be stored, that means earning or buying an egg that you can't enjoy
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    How much longer can those of us who are landlocked have to wait for a response from Storm8 as to whether or not additional land will be released? So many of your longtime players are affected by the need for land that are still trying to play! Many finally gave up & left the game after playing for years & spending lots of money which is very sad! Can a moderator please pursue this & try to get an answer for us?? It would be greatly appreciated since this issue has gone unanswered much too long! Then we'll know whether we need to continue playing or give up the game now.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    How much longer can those of us who are landlocked have to wait for a response from Storm8 as to whether or not additional land will be released? So many of your longtime players are affected by the need for land that are still trying to play! Many finally gave up & left the game after playing for years & spending lots of money which is very sad! Can a moderator please pursue this & try to get an answer for us?? It would be greatly appreciated since this issue has gone unanswered much too long! Then we'll know whether we need to continue playing or give up the game now.
    Your feedback has been shared with the development team. We're not able to share right now when new land will be available. Thank you for your patience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Your feedback has been shared with the development team. We're not able to share right now when new land will be available. Thank you for your patience.
    My question is still why allocate us a new habitat increase without increasing the land as well? (This will remain unanswered!)

Banned
    @Elsa.

We haven posting on this thread for the last 2 months that the new allocation of habitats did not meet the land, why has nothing been done and why haven't you answered about our dilemma before this?

Banned
    This really sucks. I just realized I needed to hatch hot-air dragon to get the final token. I had to sell another dragon just to place him. Come on storm8 this isn't right at all. Give us some land please

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast