Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Hopefully expansions are coming really soon. I play FFS and we just got 15 more expansions and a habitat increase.
    Wow 15 expansions, how awesome that would that be NOT!!!!! Currently I have 217 of the allotted 240 habitats which you would think is great but the real kicker is my game only has 8 more expansions left or 9 if I wanted to landlocked my game so another 15 would give me the current allowable 240 habitats which means what? We should have been given this expansion 6 months ago with a new one being implemented.

FlatFoot, waiting for this incoming news that you are excited about is becoming rather tedious waiting for it, bit like watching grass grow or paint to dry. We need a massive expansion now! I for one will not be showing any warm and fuzzy feelings for Storm8 even if this does eventuate as you are ruining this game for long time players!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow 15 expansions, how awesome that would that be NOT!!!!! Currently I have 217 of the allotted 240 habitats which you would think is great but the real kicker is my game only has 8 more expansions left or 9 if I wanted to landlocked my game so another 15 would give me the current allowable 240 habitats which means what? We should have been given this expansion 6 months ago with a new one being implemented.

FlatFoot, waiting for this incoming news that you are excited about is becoming rather tedious waiting for it, bit like watching grass grow or paint to dry. We need a massive expansion now! I for one will not be showing any warm and fuzzy feelings for Storm8 even if this does eventuate as you are ruining this game for long time players!!
    I must admit I am quite disappointed in not hearing what Flatfoot's great inbound news is. How long is soon to you guys? I would think a week at best, but apparently not. I sent a message to S8 about this and got a closed ticket within 30 minutes. How do they not want to make money??? I just don't understand why a company brushes off customers that want to give them money! I would gladly buy gold if I could play the game! Can't play with no more land to put dragons on!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I must admit I am quite disappointed in not hearing what Flatfoot's great inbound news is. How long is soon to you guys? I would think a week at best, but apparently not. I sent a message to S8 about this and got a closed ticket within 30 minutes. How do they not want to make money??? I just don't understand why a company brushes off customers that want to give them money! I would gladly buy gold if I could play the game! Can't play with no more land to put dragons on!
    Soon could be 3-5 years to not going to happen. Just look at the dragon album blank button on android. That thing has been coming soon for over 3 years now. Did they say more land is coming? No they didn't but for the time being constant new dragons keep coming that need to be hatched and placed on top of it. I'm with you though how a company known to be greedy is turning away its top payers and not letting us give them money

Executive Chef
    For the first time I can’t play an event because I can’t place the dragons. I’ve paid a fair bit of money to S8 over the years. Pretty rubbish treatment of their customers.

Executive Chef
    Pretty please S8, we need land to place the new Fey Habitats (: ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Second tales I am not going to bother with because I have no land or habitats. When are they going to realize this is costing them money from their most dedicated players?!

WOW! I've been emailing Team Lava for months. I missed all the new habitats for months. Now I'm selling off dragons so I can squeeze in habits for the latest new dragons that I can't store. I have so many in storage. Why is TL shutting out loyal customers? They are just loosing money and I'll have to quit at some point because there is nothing more I can do. I've been playing every day for five years. Makes me sad.

I wrote TL so many emails and all they say is they will send it up. More like a black hole. The latest response said check the forum. I have 235 habitats. They allow 240 but there is no room for 240. I've replaced all 3 dragon habitats that I can. Cost me a fortune to upgrade to 4-5 dragon habitats. I HAVE TO QUIT UNTIL THEY GIVE US MORE LAND. MAKES ME SAD AND MAD!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsL60 View Post
    WOW! I've been emailing Team Lava for months. I missed all the new habitats for months. Now I'm selling off dragons so I can squeeze in habits for the latest new dragons that I can't store. I have so many in storage. Why is TL shutting out loyal customers? They are just loosing money and I'll have to quit at some point because there is nothing more I can do. I've been playing every day for five years. Makes me sad.

I wrote TL so many emails and all they say is they will send it up. More like a black hole. The latest response said check the forum. I have 235 habitats. They allow 240 but there is no room for 240. I've replaced all 3 dragon habitats that I can. Cost me a fortune to upgrade to 4-5 dragon habitats. I HAVE TO QUIT UNTIL THEY GIVE US MORE LAND. MAKES ME SAD AND MAD!!!!!!
    Im in same position as you. I've had to watch months of habitats roll by and quite a few dragons. It's very sad. Only way to fit all the dragons is with almost all 5 dragon habitats and I've begged them for more. I understand adding land would take a bit but not adding 5 dragon habitats or more upgradable ones. Idk since they refuse and also went back to all new 4 dragon habitats it seems they just don't care

Farm Supplier
    Black Friday sale where I will be spending lots of $ if there’s a land increase. Otherwise I have no choice but to pass.
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Fashion Designer
    Are the dragon stable upgrades on sale? I can't remember what the upgrades cost. Thanks!