Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Fashion Designer
    S8, who ever is in charge of customer relations needs a refresher course. DS and a few other of your games are in need of land expansion and an increase on the number of habitats. Why you refuse to correspond with us is baffling. You have some really great games that I would gladly play for many yrs and yes I do spend real money on my games. Who is so greedy in your company that they can't see the great potential your games have. Every change you make puts money in your pocket but forces us to eventually quit. Why are you settling for an ok game with money instead of great games with great reviews and a much larger amount of revenue coming to you from your loyal players. S8 you need to stop just trying to get all the money you can today and start thinking about a steady and growing income over the yrs ahead. If you have a board of directors they need to think about the future

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    S8, who ever is in charge of customer relations needs a refresher course. DS and a few other of your games are in need of land expansion and an increase on the number of habitats. Why you refuse to correspond with us is baffling. You have some really great games that I would gladly play for many yrs and yes I do spend real money on my games. Who is so greedy in your company that they can't see the great potential your games have. Every change you make puts money in your pocket but forces us to eventually quit. Why are you settling for an ok game with money instead of great games with great reviews and a much larger amount of revenue coming to you from your loyal players. S8 you need to stop just trying to get all the money you can today and start thinking about a steady and growing income over the yrs ahead. If you have a board of directors they need to think about the future
    Couldn't agree more. S8 is keep spawning new dragons, dozens of them in the last two months, but no space to place.. This is getting out of hand. Sadly S8 doensn't reply.

Banned
    I couldn't place another habitat or dragon 4 months ago, so it's only been getting worse and worse with more and more dragons and habitats. I'd really love to be able to continue to play my game I've invested so much into. I've asked several times for more 5 dragon habitats and upgrades to existing gold bought habitats to hold 5. Hello storm 8? Isn't this an easy fix until more land comes? Its like you really don't want to let us play. The last time I could actually place a few dragons was when 3 habitats could be upgraded to hold 5 dragons

Executive Chef
    Elsa/S8, more land please, so we can buy new n unique habitats for the Feys ★

If land can't be expanded, then please give a "+1 drag bonus" on all premium habitats, at no extra cost. Ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    When will they release more land? All the 200 leveled players need more space! There should be at least the space to fit all dragons released. There isn't. That's a massive design flaw.

Fashion Designer
    S8 needs to expand land and increase the cap on habitats for a few of their games but they will not correspond anything one way or the other. Personally I'm tired of asking and have set an end date to uninstall all their games. Last week I installed a new game and it's definitely a keeper. Right now I'm playing 5 games and that can be expensive. I really enjoy s8 games but they are way too greedy for me and refuse to extend the game so I can keep playing. S8 will leave me no choice but to delete them. I'm sure they don't care what I or anyone else does but that decision will definitely make me happy and the other games I play will be happier as well because s8's loss will be their gain.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    S8 needs to expand land and increase the cap on habitats for a few of their games but they will not correspond anything one way or the other. Personally I'm tired of asking and have set an end date to uninstall all their games. Last week I installed a new game and it's definitely a keeper. Right now I'm playing 5 games and that can be expensive. I really enjoy s8 games but they are way too greedy for me and refuse to extend the game so I can keep playing. S8 will leave me no choice but to delete them. I'm sure they don't care what I or anyone else does but that decision will definitely make me happy and the other games I play will be happier as well because s8's loss will be their gain.
    I've been on the verge of quitting for a while now. I already uninstalled Ffs and castle story and haven't looked back. Dragon story is the last storm 8 game I have installed and I really do want it to do well and continue to play but I haven't been able to place a dragon or habitat in months. This game could be great but needs serious attention and better employees I think

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I've been on the verge of quitting for a while now. I already uninstalled Ffs and castle story and haven't looked back. Dragon story is the last storm 8 game I have installed and I really do want it to do well and continue to play but I haven't been able to place a dragon or habitat in months. This game could be great but needs serious attention and better employees I think
    I am like you..I deleted FFS quite a while ago..it was getting to be too much.Having played DS since almost the beginning, unless we get landVERY SOON, i will be leaving it behind too. I can't see sinking anymore money in this .I know S8 won't care about the few that leave..there sooo many that have downloaded this game.Just wondering how many " newbies' will be as loyal though..

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully expansions are coming really soon. I play FFS and we just got 15 more expansions and a habitat increase.

Game keeps closing after any choice that I make ie crafting for the bingo and then I loose the points as well as time fix the glitches you are driving people away from the game including myself. A expansion would also be nice. When you plant specific items for the game it also flips out you visit and it flips out do you not care anymore because at this point I rate you as a 2 and that is being generous get it fixed. I have spent a lot of money on this game prepared to walk away.
    And they answered closed ticket for the game really sucks that they do not care