Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree and the new update did not do one thing. It did not stop all the crashing it did not add land so really what did it do. Please someone help

Banned
    It's so sad seeing players who have been playing and supporting this game forever not be able to buy or place anymore habitats or dragons. I just don't understand this is a huge problem and should be first priority. Not countless new items and dragons. I mean this really sucks
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-22-17 at 02:27 PM. Reason: discussing unsanctioned event

Banned
    So it looks as if I can add another 15 habitats before reaching the cap although I have every plot being used. All habitats and bought extras btw, no decor. I'd really like to continue purchasing the habitats including the latest but I just can't. Please add some more land. Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Thank you for the habitat increase BUT we actually need the land to be able to place this new allocation.

At the moment it is just like rubbing salt into a wound to give 1 without the other.

Hoping to see new land available very soon.
    Another week and no new land has been released for us to place ALL of our allocated habitats on!

Sheesh is it too much to ask, I have been posting every Saturday morning here in the Southern Hemisphere since you allocated us a new habitat increase! ( That thread which is now been shifted to the Game Guides, interesting that!)

I cannot fathom the need for you to introduce new habitats for sale if we cannot purchase and place them, am I missing something here? If I am, can someone please shed some light over this.

I want to be able to buy and place new habitats without running out of land, which I fear will happen.

Some of my good neighbours are already in this untenable place already.

I bid you adieu and I will probably be posting about the same next week!

Banned
    No land, just another hab

Banned
    I sure would have liked to buy the last 2 habitats and the new home sweet home. Oh well I guess, if I can't I can't. Not sure why the land amount is less than what's available to go on it though.

Nightclub Owner
    Please check out my thread here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ject-June-2017

It might be helpful with habitat placement

Although this is not an absolute fix; there is still not enough land for the max habitat limits
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I sure would have liked to buy the last 2 habitats and the new home sweet home. Oh well I guess, if I can't I can't. Not sure why the land amount is less than what's available to go on it though.
    I am posting mid week, oops! I want to buy these new habitats but I will not buy anymore until I know that a if I do I will be completely landlocked in a few weeks time.

I am starting to think you really don't want our gold anymore and I know that is not true.

Stop developing new habitats unless you intend to release more land that we can place them on! PLEASE!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Please check out my thread here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ject-June-2017

It might be helpful with habitat placement

Although this is not an absolute fix; there is still not enough land for the max habitat limits
    Yes I saw that thank you but I have already figured out how to use everything to the advantage using every little square. Its not enough. I have all 4 and 5 dragon habitats, 1 of each of the 3 dragon habitats needed because there isn't a 4 dragon habitat, all gold, apple, map, bomb and dynamite, 2 evolution temples, 2 breeding dens, 4 nests, 1 diomand temple, 1 stable at max, 1 noble crystal, 1 healing spring, 1 crafting, 1 trading. Everything is crammed in. The only few spaces I have are a few 1x1 maybe 2x2, and those are used to place items to collect from events. After over 5 years of playing I've learned how to use the space to its full potential. It's just not enough. Why do they just keep on releasing stuff with nowhere to put it?

Executive Chef
    I have removed my decorations from my islands n stuffed with habitats, still i am barred from getting the new habitat cos of the quota.

Just lift the habitat quota , allow us to store up all buildings , let us only focus on land area as main issue , ty ★

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast