Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Executive Chef
    S8 hey, you'll do something for us soon, yes or yes ? ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireElsaAddLand View Post
    Where is more land already? 30 or more new dragon's and only 2 habitats? Yup sure that makes sense.
    Things are getting really tight landwise so all these new dragons need somewhere to go.

Executive Chef
    Guess it is very difficult to code in upsizing existing habitats and land ★

Very difficult to include one more dragon to each habitat for free ★

Very difficult also to salvage any possible land wastages that joins island parts together ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Guess it is very difficult to code in upsizing existing habitats and land ★

Very difficult to include one more dragon to each habitat for free ★

Very difficult also to salvage any possible land wastages that joins island parts together ★
    Actually it's not. They just aren't doing it

We’ll I guess I’m about at the end of my game. Halloween will just about finish me off with almost all my habitats full. I can barely place the decorations for the storybook right now. Really is there not going to be any land increases ? Like soon !

Fashion Designer
    S8 has been very silent on this subject for several months and the problem also exists on other S8 games as well. I'm guessing their answer is a big fat "NO".

Executive Chef
    Understand that some stop-gap measures are applied when profits dwindle but customers' requests mustn't be ignored cos they're source of your revenue ★

And hey S8 I'm a big spender on your habitats, so you do need to give us more land n habitats to house future earnings (: ★ Hint Hint ★

Fashion Designer
    Wouldn't it be nice just once to read someone giving kudos to S8 about the great job they're doing instead of complaining about which direction S8 is going. Sometimes I think they want us to quit or they would work with us instead of against us.

Seriously, when are they going to give more expansions? I have taken to comparing Dragon Story to the Titanic. There isn't enough space for habitats to hold all of the dragons they have released. I have sold off everything I can to make room for space, filling up the land with habitats; but I have 921/933 of the dragons a full dragon stable and many more in storage waiting to be hatched and NO ROOM to put them anywhere. With all of the new Halloween dragons, I have been selling off my commons to make room, but I am not happy about that. I can't even imagine the problems with any new Thanksgiving and Christmas dragons. PLEASE open up new lands asap. And as others have mentioned, please fix the 'graphics' problem that is causing the game to crash. No, Storm 8, it is NOT my device. I have a new ipad pro and am still having the crashing problem.

Fashion Designer
    They're not going to expand any of their games. We keep asking and they stay mute. If they wanted to help us they would have along time ago. It's time to cut our losses and find something else to spend our money on.