Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Nightclub Owner
    As of today, I have 95 unique eggs in storage that I can't hatch I worked really hard to get those dragons and it makes me so sad that I can't place them

ETA: all due respect to Den8137259
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I have 420 unhatched dragons in my storage photo album, based on 28 unique screenshots ★

No where they could be hatched out at all ★

Wow, 420 dragons in storage? If I knew the game would be stingy on land as I moved up then I would've kept all the weak dragons that can't fight their way out of a paper bag in a tournament right in storage too. I would've probably had about 300 in there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Wow, 420 dragons in storage? If I knew the game would be stingy on land as I moved up then I would've kept all the weak dragons that can't fight their way out of a paper bag in a tournament right in storage too. I would've probably had about 300 in there.
    Really? If I had known I would have never started this game. I'll never install any other of their games. Really I just want to be able to play this game, although storm seems to not want me to

Fashion Designer
    Ive expanded all I can and use MINIMAL decor and usually only what is required for an event. I have space but for sure it is getting tighter and tighter...and also I swapped out at a pretty big expense MANY of the 3 and 4 generic habitats when they ran the 5 per promo a while back so I was able to reduce my footprint a bit on that too.

People play the game and to make it so they cannot due to size restriction is silly...if nothing S8 should offer habitats that can handle 5-10 per to optimize the limited area.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    I refuse to believe this is the end... I hope there?ll come a day I will open my game and a pop up message informs me I have new possibilities to expand. Whatever they are! And I hope this will happen very soon
    I hope you're right but my fear is that I'll log on one day to find that S8 no longer exist and all the games have been deleted off the internet. If there was a future they should at least let us know that the devs are addressing the problem but they don't. They're lack of communication makes me think that there is no future.

Rhino Keeper
    TO STORM8 & MODERATORS ~ PLEASE put an end to the never ending pleas from your LOYAL CUSTOMERS who are desperate for a response regarding LAND EXPANSION ON DRAGON STORY & give us an EXPEDITED RESPONSE!?! Is there a SIGNIFICANT land expansion coming before the end of 2017??? Along with a very large number of your loyal & longtime customers, I AM TOTALLY LANDLOCKED with habitats only & need to know if we can be assured that more land & larger volume habitats are coming?? ELSA has responded 2 times that it's being worked on & I thank her for that. BUT MORE & MORE PLAYERS HAVE LEFT THE GAME & WITHOUT AN EXPANSION, MANY MORE ARE BEING FORCED TO CLOSE THEIR GAME, INCLUDING ME. Frustration doesn't begin to explain how unhappy longtime players are with the constant barrage of events, multiple new dragons & habitats, & NO RESPONSE TO OUR REQUESTS BY STORM8 Please read the posts on this thread to get the ideas, solutions, & the mutual ongoing frustration regarding this game! Will be awaiting a timely response regarding immediate land expansion before I close my island. THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED RESPONSE VERY SOON!

Banned
    I just don't think they care about this game or the players anymore. Seems like they keep making dragons and habitats to fool everyone into thinking the game is going to continue.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I don't blame you one bit and you're right. This game has so much potential but it's getting run into the ground by events not being well thought out, greed and the disregard of issues from longtime players (who, by the way, spend more than new players). There has been many ideas (even a great one by me) to improve the land situation but it continues to go in one ear and out the other. Pushing a bunch of events in a row without solving the land problem will cause you to LOSE money because, as stated, your LONGTIME PLAYERS are the ones who spend more money because they have more invested in the game than newbies who quit.
    We can only be given vague answers for only so long to this land issue. It's ridiculous that this thread has been up almost 6 months with no definitive answer on this but yet we've had about 300+ dragons and about 100+ habitats released in that span of time. I say this, if you don't want to solve the land issue then stop having back to back events or events piled on top of each other. Get creative again Dragon Story. Recoloring of previous dragons and Neo dragons aren't creative and wastes space.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-24-17 at 10:32 AM. Reason: removed quote

Banned
    It's not even difficult at all but they don't even bother. I've been on the verge of quitting too and I also went to the play store and changed my rating to 1 star, with a nice little warning. Maybe time to comment on their Facebook as well. This stuff is easy for them but when they do nothing to help our plea for years for land or hab upgrades and they not only do nothing but ignore us its painfully obvious they don't care. They are a terrible company and employees

Fashion Designer
    Come on S8, it's time to tell the truth, what's going on and is there a future?