Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I'm with you 100% Jen.

Hope you finished the tournament... not that there is any place to put it.

I'm about fed up after this tournament. I've never seen anything worse than the way that tournament was set up in any game. Ever. Top dragons for every opponent losing constantly. Several 5+ loss streaks and a couple 10+. Absolutely no excuses left and no reason to really continue with things devolving.
    I'm sorry so many people are in the same terrible place. I can't believe the tournaments either. I don't try hard for any event when I have no place for my 700 (plus ) dragons and no one seems to care that
    Many people can't move. I feel betrayed..
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Not exactly need of land although I do BUT ....... having bought the boneyard which only holds two although takes full space and I'm now on that limit and can't purchase another and we have a lot of boneyard dragons available ......I need further boneyards to keep them together .......please can S8 at least sort this so either the one I have can hold 4/5 or I can purchase another boneyard habitat. Thanks ...hopefully
    Someone responded on another thread that this was intentional and meant for the 2 full skeleton type dragons. It's so stupid. I might've been able to place a tiny habitat but this is pulled when we are in a space crisis. I guess it's only a crisis to us players eh?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Someone responded on another thread that this was intentional and meant for the 2 full skeleton type dragons. It's so stupid. I might've been able to place a tiny habitat but this is pulled when we are in a space crisis. I guess it's only a crisis to us players eh?
    Hee I was laughing away when I saw that.. a crisis to us players lol ★

★ well I still wish they could shrink the habitat to 2 x 2 lol ★ if only players could call the shots lol ★

Executive Chef
    Maybe the S8 development team forgot about land expansion considerations when they first created DS, and so they cloned the codes and created FF; and now both games face the same land limitation ★

Fashion Designer
    I have been playing since 2012, and now i am almost out of land. I have tons of dragons that i have not hatched in the storage. If we don?t get land soon, i won?t be able to do any events. It?s so frustrating...

Banned
    Please give us something already. I cannot fit even 1 more dragon or habitat. I have 2 skeleking on nests and 42,000 more tricks and cannot fit the habitat. 30 of my habitats are 5 dragon habitats and the rest are 4, and they are all packed. Also have 7 gold, 1 map, 1 apple, 1 bomb, 1 dynamite. Stable is full of unique dragons no more doubles. All eggs that can be left in storage are. Why do we have to suffer like this? Obviously I've put alot of time and money into this game and would continue to do so if I just play. I'm only missing about 20 dragons from the entire game and most are recent because I can't hatch them. 922 different dragons are actually displayed. Do something please. If you're not trying to make us suffer on purpose then do something to help. Make more habitats upgradable to 5 so I move dragons around and at least have a bit more room until land comes

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone, I've been a bit confused on the max. floating island pieces, so I wanted to upload what I currently have. I really don't want to screw myself over by expanding to the max. and then having my Mine locked out.

If anyone could tell me just how many pieces I have left that are "free" to place, without triggering the lock out, that would be great! Forgive my MS Paint examples xD

You can see the "tree" which is opposite to the cluster of floating island pieces in this one
    Attachment 39023

Then I've panned over a bit to the right
    Attachment 39024

And the last pic you can see the island which is right beside the "tree" island, where I keep my nests, etc.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DS_Island_Expansions_03.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	39025

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been a bit confused on the max. floating island pieces, so I wanted to upload what I currently have. I really don't want to screw myself over by expanding to the max. and then having my Mine locked out.

If anyone could tell me just how many pieces I have left that are "free" to place, without triggering the lock out, that would be great! Forgive my MS Paint examples xD

You can see the "tree" which is opposite to the cluster of floating island pieces in this one
    Attachment 39023

Then I've panned over a bit to the right
    Attachment 39024

And the last pic you can see the island which is right beside the "tree" island, where I keep my nests, etc.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DS_Island_Expansions_03.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	39025
    From the pic, it looks like you have a TOTAL of 6 spaces available. Five(5) spaces are "Free" to use and still able to keep you mine open. The mine will close IF and WHEN you choose to use your 6 space..

TO BE SURE YOU CAN ASK ONE OF THE MODERATORS TO LOOK INTO IT FOR YOU.

Banned
    Has anyone heard anything about any movement on this? There just aren't any words.....

I started playing this game when a new dragon came out once every Wednesday (my time) and I could take a week trying to breed that dragon. I remembered when a new dragon released and we had pages in the forum talking about how cute he was. It was so fun and relax at that time. And then the tension started.

I am still in the game because the goal of breeding the diamond hybrid dragons, collecting and giving gold. All the events are no longer fun and I am coming to the dead end of placing new dragons.

Please do something. I do not want to say goodbye to the game I loved.