Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Farm Supplier
    I am just feeding and collecting coins. Sad very sad I loved this game

Executive Chef
    I've been out of land and up against habitat limits so many times over the years, this is sad and absolutely unacceptable.
    They are destroying this game with greed and complete disregard for customers. Many of us 5 year customers. What's wrong with these people?
    Keep pushing out events and massive dragons and a huge group of us simply can't play.
    I've sold off dragons that I've used hard earned food to grow if I have a duplicate in storage and I'm losing my commons- which sometimes can't be done as the events use them to participate.
    Angry.
    Why won't a single person respond!!??!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I've been out of land and up against habitat limits so many times over the years, this is sad and absolutely unacceptable.
    They are destroying this game with greed and complete disregard for customers. Many of us 5 year customers. What's wrong with these people?
    Keep pushing out events and massive dragons and a huge group of us simply can't play.
    I've sold off dragons that I've used hard earned food to grow if I have a duplicate in storage and I'm losing my commons- which sometimes can't be done as the events use them to participate.
    Angry.
    Why won't a single person respond!!??!!
    I'm with you 100% Jen.

Hope you finished the tournament... not that there is any place to put it.

I'm about fed up after this tournament. I've never seen anything worse than the way that tournament was set up in any game. Ever. Top dragons for every opponent losing constantly. Several 5+ loss streaks and a couple 10+. Absolutely no excuses left and no reason to really continue with things devolving.

Executive Chef
    Not exactly need of land although I do BUT ....... having bought the boneyard which only holds two although takes full space and I'm now on that limit and can't purchase another and we have a lot of boneyard dragons available ......I need further boneyards to keep them together .......please can S8 at least sort this so either the one I have can hold 4/5 or I can purchase another boneyard habitat. Thanks ...hopefully
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I'm playing fantasy forest and we have the same problem with the lack of being able to expand. I just got a new animal but i was out of room and there was no place to put him so I had to buy a habitat for 200 gems that took those elements and then transfer 3 animals from a 3 animal habitat and sell that habitat so that i had a place for the new one on the habitat that can hold 4 animals. The other choice was to raise the level of my 3 animal habitat to 4 animals for 500 gems. I choose the new habitat for 200 gems. I really don't like the direction this is going. Please S8, give us storage for hatched animals or increase our land and the number of habitats we can have. What I don't understand is why you won't help the players who spend real money. I definitely would spend a lot more if I knew there was plans to expand the game. Now I just spend enough to get me thru.

Executive Chef
    Could S8 explain why Boneyard habitat could only hold 2 spooky drags but taking up a huge 4 x 4 land area? ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    When it comes to Storm 8 I just can't get an answer. I put in a ticket requesting more land and habitats and they told me to put it on the forum. Hello Storm 8 several of us have requested this on the forum and you just refuse to respond. The only thing I can think of is this is the end of the game.

Farm Supplier
    It's obviously all about money and probably this situation is making them more money overall. A lot of players are upgrading habitats for 500g to get a single extra spot, which is an enormous price!

The solution to increase dragon storage to 160 or 200 dragons would take 5 minutes to implement and allowed senior players to keep collecting new dragons... however, obviously that is not in their interest, as long as senior players keep upgrading habitats, spending tons of gold doing it.

Banned
    I totally agree. It's all about trying to force spending just to keep playing and collecting dragons.

It's not going to work. We will all quit before that kind of extortion happens.

Farm Supplier
    I m very close to finish the available space... no answer from S8 ... mmmh... after 5 years it s so hard to say goodbye but if i have no room for new dragons why should I keep playing? So... S8 solve this problem now or I ll leave the game very soon!