Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I couldn't agree more. When the offered 1 measley extra space in some habitats for 100 gold, I was actually offended. At this point they should bump the capacity of ALL habitats by 1 for FREE
    I agree with you that all should be upgraded by 1 for free but at least it's something. I have no other option and there is nothing I can do to continue playing

Executive Chef

Land is scarce here!

Could S8 unlock the mines for maxed lands so that we won't have to purposely keep one plot for this? Ty ★

Executive Chef
    STOP WITH THE OCTOBER DRAGON SPLASH SCREEN!! It's just taunting those of us that have no space. All it is doing is showing us what we have spent money on this game to NOT be able to have. Ridiculous.

So, now that we know that the developers were kind enough to show us a truckload of new dragons being released, I'd like their suggestions as to where to put them, as I am completely landlocked and don't have any room anywhere anymore. if Storm8 is simply incapable of expanding the game, at least let us know, so we can look for another similar game and not wait for something that will never happen. I cannot understand this persistent silence on the subject. Please let us know what's going on, you must know that a lot of us are waiting to hear about this.

Banned
    They obviously don't answer because they don't care and because there is no land coming. Like I said new players better just turn around now. Old players may as well cut their losses now since they can't play anyway. This company does not deserve the success or the supporters of their games. Maybe if enough of the truth could get out about them they could slowly fade out like they deserve

Executive Chef
    Hey S8, do give us 6 extra plots n habitats for your October mayhem release of 22 dragons please ★

There's nowhere we can place these 22 dragons! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

The Honorable Panda
    Recent posts that have violated the forum rules have been removed. Please note that future forum rule violations may result in the closing of the thread until a community manager
    can review the thread
    Forum Rules & Policies

If you have a complaint about a moderator action, you can file a forum dispute thread and discuss with a community manager.
    Forum Disputes
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Need more space

With all the new dragons, I don't know where you expect us to put them all ? Really could use an expansion update !

Fashion Designer
    Do they not realize they are losing a boatload of money if players have nowhere to put their dragons? I don't even understand why they have a habitat limit...I could find a little space to put the new ciamond hybrids...and bottom line without more land you can't play...no play no pay! WORSE. BUSINESS. MODEL. EVER.

Farm Supplier
    If it's impossible to give more land, please introduce more stable upgrades (or give us multiple stables with current limits) for dragons and a way to put habitats into storage. That way anyone can participate these new events. It's not that hard to add, really.