Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    All those beautiful new October dragons, and we're just supposed to let them pass us by? I am interested in what other "full" players do - do you sell common dragons? Fill the stable? Keep upgrading islands? What next? This is ridiculous! What's the point in having spent gold on this game if you end up not being able to play on?
    I couldn't agree more. When the offered 1 measley extra space in some habitats for 100 gold, I was actually offended. At this point they should bump the capacity of ALL habitats by 1 for FREE
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    All those beautiful new October dragons, and we're just supposed to let them pass us by? I am interested in what other "full" players do - do you sell common dragons? Fill the stable? Keep upgrading islands? What next? This is ridiculous! What's the point in having spent gold on this game if you end up not being able to play on?
    Just saw all those October dragons..where are we suppose to put them.I have sold many commons to make room and now I only have room for three more in stable.I refuse to spend gold on upgrading..feel we shouldn't have to..this game is free to start and shouldn't cost an arm and a leg to continue.Guess I will just have to leave game after 5 years of play.Thanks S8

Banned
    To introduce 22 dragons in one month without any release of new land would be a disaster in my opinion.

Please, more land an an update that stops all these horrid roll backs!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    My suggestion is to not add more land on the island we have already. Just create a new one to travel to and expand like other dragon games have. I'm pretty sure it can be done across all platforms and would make the game smoother and have less crashes.
    22 dragons in one month is excuse enough to do this.

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	214289E9-9EF7-42D7-A65E-E0BDDBA755BD.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	38561 Some of these dragons look familiar, so I don’t think they are all totally new!

Nightclub Owner
    The only one I recognize in that pic is Incognito (top right corner)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I see Prime Arcane, Arbiter, Witch, Halloqueen but no Black Cat, Bride of Franken, Pirate, or Dame of Darkness.

Banned
    Wow they are just blatantly trying to screw everyone so hard

Banned
    So of us cannot do anything. Everything I have is fully upgraded and full. I haven't been able to hatch a dragon in months now. I bought everything from this company since there very beginning to now have to sit and watch the dragons pass by because of them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	214289E9-9EF7-42D7-A65E-E0BDDBA755BD.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	38561 Some of these dragons look familiar, so I don’t think they are all totally new!
    They may look like other dragons but they are all new