Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Fashion Designer
    As I was getting my Arctic prepared for the LB, I was wondering: why can't the developers use that space? I mean, it's already there and not being used to it's full potential, and the basic framework is already set up. The Arctic was obviously originally planned to be a bigger, full set-up (see: the never-opened mine), so the rest of the plans must exist somewhere... so why can't they just make a few changes to those old plans and start adding new land up there?

All it needs are a few tweaks:

1. Add the Arctic to Android
    2 Make storage universal (so dragons and habitats in storage can be placed in either the main land or in the Arctic)
    3. Leave the top section "high elevation" and snowy for the handful of Arctic dragons, recolor the lower section so it matches the mainland
    4. Start adding more land
    5. Open that mine for FOOD production only
    5. Get rid of the stupid flame-hatching system so regular dragons can be bred and hatched up there

This would solve at least 2 major problems that have been making customers angry for a long time: the lack of land/tons of dragons in storage with nowhere to go, and iOS having a terribly unfair Arctic advantage in the LBs.
    Plus, it would help to correct the woefully inadequate food production issue.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 06-08-17 at 07:50 AM. Reason: clarity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Kooky Panda, if this is such an innovative idea why not just automatically upgrade our existing premium habitats to hold 8 dragons.

I see this as another cash grabbing manoeuvre on the part of Storm8. Currently a premium 4 habitat costs 250 gold on sale, to buy 2 of the new habitats on sale costs 300 gold, I know we get the space but who gets the GOLD!

So we get 8 dragons where once we had 4, the game crashes enough as it is, please don't say it is our devices as my new iPhone 7 crashes, so it's not the device so it must be to do with the graphics.

Why not just release more land, oops but I have heard that there is a graphics issue with this as well.

A recurring theme seems to be happening and it seems to be a GRAPHICS issue, makes me think this is an issue that should be addressed ASAP.

Rant over, but another one may be forthcoming over the land space!
    It would be a really good thing but what is the point of the tradeoff of fitting of few more dragons at the expense of using up 3 more habitat slots. Now if 4 of these equaled 1 actual habitat slot, that would be something. Not sure who would want to do this when they will be at their habitat cap in no time. Getting really sick of how things are getting worse and worse around here

Banned
    I was considering buying 4 of those habitats but no way, not buying any, nor will I be placing the stored one. Such a waste.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    I agree but maybe increasing the Dragon Stable for Dragons (80 total when there are hundreds) so that we can put some dragons away for different seasons or holidays or even been able to add some of our decorations because all of our land is used up in dragons. We can even bring out new ones. And who wants to even grow them when you can't even enjoy it because they're on top of every other dragon.
    Personally, I need more land since I like keeping all my dragons out & not switching them in & out of the Stable. I would like to place decorations around, but no space. If & when Storm8 decides to provide more land availability, I hope that all the islands are not just 4 habitat size. Would appreciate some larger ones, too! Don't like to feel that we have to be constantly "begging" to continue playing a game! Wish Storm8 listened to the requests of players or at least post reasons that it's coming soon or not going to be done

Banned
    Looking at it from a developers perspective, a lot of people are having crashing problems. I think they are probably between a rock and a hard place. What they really need to do is redesign the UI and islands. They are simply using up too much memory and storage on devices. The more they put on to one screen the worse the problem becomes.

What I find amusing is the rate at which they throw new dragons and events at players instead of tackling the true issues with the game. A happy and dedicated player base can extend a game's life for years... but any goodwill with the player base has long been used up.

I hate to say it but I wouldn't expect this game to be a priority for them much longer. All the signs of an end-of-life burn are there.

Maybe more land is not the solution.
    My game crashes a lot this times, (loosing tournament rounds, spins... is really boring!!)

Why just not allow us to store whatever we wanted for free (dragons, habitats, old buildings like breeding roost...)?

I play "Jurassic world" game. When the land cap have been reached, they make a new feature (like our stable) but for free in order to store all the Dino we wanted.
    Simple and efficient, no crashes and no continuous land problems.
    And the game continues to be fun to play instead of constantly thinking of crashes and lack of room!

I totally agree that we need more land but I have an out of the box idea that may help. We players have been asking for a farm upgrade for better/faster food production for years. Why not implement this and make the new farms smaller? If this new farm were 2x2, then we could place 4 in the area that 1 large farm currently takes up. With the current 6-7 farm maximum ( I hear some players only get 6 which is unfair), we could place all our farms in an area that would have only housed 2 large/enchanted farms. This would clear up enough room for 4-5 large habitats, depending on how many large/enchanted farms the player has placed. I know this is a small, bandaid solution but it would resolve the food issue and help a little with the space issue without taking up loads of data.

Banned
    Can we please get some more land now? More and more habitats and dragons just keep on coming and we really need more land

Banned
    I figured I'd come post on here because things are so bad. I can't add even 1 more dragon and I really need more land

Farm Supplier
    Would love to put out all of our dragons but don't have enough land to do it. The alternative would be to have another Dragon stable so that we could switch out some of our dragons for different holidays and things and bring out once we've never been able to bring out before

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast