Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I'm getting real close to playing myself out of a game. We definitely need expansion on the amount of land, habitats and animals. I have never played any game that didn't grow along with the players. I have read a lot of posts concerning this problem. What I haven't read is any answers from Storm 8 about if they intend to expand or that's the end of the game. There is no way I'm going to continue buying gems for a game that is no longer playable. Please let us know if there is a future with expansions or are we done. Thank you
    They are not like other owners of other games. They don't seem to care at all. They know the dragons and habitats don't fit and they just keep on dropping bucket loads of them, and yes they love to ignore and hide. My advice for new comers is turn around, for people who have been playing for however long get out now. They are terrible and don't deserve any customers. I've been playing continuously since the beginning making sure to collect every dragon, every habitat and every extra item no matter the cost. Where did it get me? I have not been able to hatch, place or do ANYTHING in months now. I know storm 8 could care less but I'm done. I can't play anyway and I'm not going to keep coming on to see more cool stuff that I can't even play to get. Such a shame. I even continued to buy gold and try but I just I can't physically do anything anymore. I'm out of space everywhere. Get out now people. This type of treatment and behavior from this company should be a huge red flag

Fashion Designer
    Come on Storm 8.... you should at least respond and let us know something because your continued silence speaks volumes and it's all negative.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I've been saying for the longest for Storm8 to just code a 2nd island to build more habitats like other games I've played. It would solve the problem of space and crashes too - just have a main island and a second island (not like the failure we call Arctic Isles but a regular island like the main island) and a button to take people between islands. More land on one screen will cause the game to crash constantly but two islands will make it much smoother.

Fashion Designer
    Just realized I have eleven more expansions on the big island and there will be no where to go. I can't use my last floater or I won't get in the mine the got enough pieces for another whole set right out of the gate though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I've been saying for the longest for Storm8 to just code a 2nd island to build more habitats like other games I've played. It would solve the problem of space and crashes too - just have a main island and a second island (not like the failure we call Arctic Isles but a regular island like the main island) and a button to take people between islands. More land on one screen will cause the game to crash constantly but two islands will make it much smoother.
    completly agreed
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Please increase land and habitats allowed. Would be nice to actually decorate. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Storm 8.....we aren't asking for anything that you can't do. Games grow, they add maps, they add storage, I've never played any game that didn't grow at least once a year and some expand more than that. You really need to communicate what you have planned for fantasy forest. If this is all there is and there is no more, than let us know. If you plan on expanding the game in the future, Let us know that as well. If you do plan on expanding you should ask us for some ideas on what we would like to see happen to make the game more enjoyable. I really like this game but if it's not going anywhere please let us know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Storm 8.....we aren't asking for anything that you can't do. Games grow, they add maps, they add storage, I've never played any game that didn't grow at least once a year and some expand more than that. You really need to communicate what you have planned for fantasy forest. If this is all there is and there is no more, than let us know. If you plan on expanding the game in the future, Let us know that as well. If you do plan on expanding you should ask us for some ideas on what we would like to see happen to make the game more enjoyable. I really like this game but if it's not going anywhere please let us know.
    Ditto!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I looked in my storage and didn't realize I had 80 dragons housed there along with the 20 I have in the stable. I know some people have more than 150 in their storage - that's loco!
    While having the extra mining lands added a few months was a good small gesture of goodwill, the release of this land is still not keeping up with the constant dragon releases and no break between events. Those who made Fantasy Forest Story got it right and kudos to them. I wish Dragon Story would do the same and become more innovative as opposed to being more restrictive.
    The idea of two islands I said earlier would work, trust me. Storm8, we don't want to hate the game but we're certainly tired of our voices not being heard. We need more land if you're going to release dragons non-stop and, honestly, the dragons have been a little less creative lately. And where's FlatFoot? I haven't heard from him at all lately. He was my favorite.
    All in all, it is us who bring in money for the game - the players. I understand that this is a business but this one is consumer based and most companies take their consumers' voices into consideration for growth. In order for this game to grow, let's get some more land. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, we've asked for more land, we've asked for more habitats, we've asked for some kind of expansion. Can you at least give us a storage area for animals that we aren't using at the moment, like the area were we store decos? We can take decos in and out as we want, why not let us do the same with our animals. They need to have a storage area, like a barn where you can store animals you don't need at the moment but are easily accessed from your storage area when you need them. This constant rebreeding animals you already had gotten is rediculous. Most of us play several on line games and we know what is possible and why we keep playing. Come on Storm 8, this game has such potential to become something. What I want to know is what's holding you back?
    It's a shame that you won't respond. Makes no sense, we're just trying to help make ffs a very successful game.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 09-07-17 at 10:08 AM.