Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    I'd really love to take part in these tournaments and tales but I just can't place anymore dragons. So many of them need to be hatched and raised and I cannot fit even 1. Please make more habitats upgradable. If land is going to take a while, which I assume it is, please make more habitats upgradable so I can at least play the game.

Banned
    Thanks alot storm 8. Really? This is the thanks I get for playing and supporting this game since the beginning? Hatch a Lonestar dragon. Oh yeah where?

New Resident

Frustrated

What is the point of decorating your island when you have to remove all decor to place habitats and it still is not enough room. I would love land so I can decorate as well so I don't have to just place habitats squished together. All it seems is like a trap for buying things with gold - stable upgrade would be an example - so are habitat increases. It's not getting fun anymore and I am stopping to spend the amount on gold like i did before, because it is just so frustrating. I don't mind spending some gold - as this is like using my spending money on something fun. Take away all the fun and I won't spend gold. Can't win tournaments through just playing anymore either. Soooo frustrated.

Ok what about this? If creating more land is such an issue (slows the game / causes crashes etc), then why not let us store more dragons in the stable? I would love to bring out my dragons as and when I like. I don't even know how many dragons I have in storage but it is near enough to 100. I would love to show these but don't hatch them to save space.

Now I know you want us to upgrade the stable for gold but many of us have already done that. Rather just make the stable unlimited and stop losing good paying players through frustration. Makes good business sense to me.

Fashion Designer
    I was visiting neighbors and noticed something. Why were the new(ish) floating island expansions made so small? They are a chain of squares which each only have room for 4 habitats. If they had made these islands rectangular, that would have made room for an additional 4-8 habitats, depending on the configuration.

Why was this direly needed addition of land not maximized to it's fullest extent? The configuration is even shaped differently than the other floating islands, which are mostly attractive-looking rectangles and L-shapes. It makes no sense. Plus, it just looks kinda sloppy and rushed, especially when compared to the better organized and attractive-looking configuration of older floating islands. People spend a LOT of money on this game and deserve better than this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	287.9 KB 
ID:	37608

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Thank you for the habitat increase BUT we actually need the land to be able to place this new allocation.

At the moment it is just like rubbing salt into a wound to give 1 without the other.

Hoping to see new land available very soon.
    Well, this post was posted 3 MONTHS ago!

The point remains the same WE NEED MORE LAND, lots of us can't buy new habitats as they is no land to place them or participate in new events as they can't place dragons in habitats!

We need this problem fixed like 3 months ago!

Am I missing something here or what, why is nothing being done about, other than your feedback has been passed on! We truly care but obviously we are alone with our thoughts on this!

Next week maybe, haha, we should be so lucky.

Again until next week, I bid this post farewell.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-04-17 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Discussing mod actions- see forum rules

Banned
    I don't understand why they haven't done more upgradable habitats. I'm dying here . I really like the dragons and habitats and I can't even be involved with this tales because I can't hatch and place even 1 more dragon, nevermind 3 or more that need to be hatched. We all know the land issue and obviously that can't be done overnight, but come on why are they holding back on more 5 dragon habitats upgrades? They have the power to instantly help by making more upgradable habitats available right this minute and would rather me and many other long time, money spending players would suffer and not be able to play I guess. I even continue to buy gold because I thought the upgradable habitats was going to be a new thing because it's quick and easy and without the need of and app update. I just don't understand. What possible reason do they have for not making more of these 5 dragon habitats? I'm stuck and cannot do anything until I can hatch these dragons

Hey, it's now beginning of August and nothing happend.
    I'm stucking in the Event "Star Above" and can't do anything to go on. How long do we have to wait for a solution????
    Maybe it would be possible to make the upgrade of an Habitat cheaper???

Yes it is getting very cozy in these here habitats, not much room except very sepecific types.

Rhino Keeper
    Soooo are they going to add more islands any time soon? Because my "Value Pack" at $30 is for 65,000 food, Light Mother Dragon, and 750 island parts. WHY would I possibly be interested in buying 750 island parts UNLESS you gave us more land? If i was a beginning player, if I looked at this discussion thread and realized that the mining for land drys up so quickly I sure wouldn't hasten it.

In other news, I need more land if I'm gonna buy more habitats or place more dragons. I'm already at the selling my habitats I purchased with coins.

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast