Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    I still cannot even place 1 more dragon. The new 5 dragon habitat is nice too and I'd buy some if I had room. Maybe if there were a few more upgradable habitats so I could at least get a few spots to be able to move dragons around. Idk looks like I'll be forced to not play again. This is so sickening. As a collector I can even play and collect anymore 😔

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Soooo are they going to add more islands any time soon? Because my "Value Pack" at $30 is for 65,000 food, Light Mother Dragon, and 750 island parts. WHY would I possibly be interested in buying 750 island parts UNLESS you gave us more land? If i was a beginning player, if I looked at this discussion thread and realized that the mining for land drys up so quickly I sure wouldn't hasten it.

In other news, I need more land if I'm gonna buy more habitats or place more dragons. I'm already at the selling my habitats I purchased with coins.
    People desperately need land so they'll give us island pieces only. People desperately need hab upgrades so they won't give them anymore.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-08-17 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Removed flaming comment - see forum rules

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've maxed out the mine for land with 999 pieces of land. Thankfully I still get the food rewards just no more land pieces. If they ever add anymore islands I'll be good to go.
    I'm confused reading this thread, so please forgive me. So you have 999 pieces of land (expansions), or you have 999 island parts? Or do you mean that you don't have any way to do more expansions, but the mine is continuing to allow you to mine for parts and you have 999 parts saved but no way to use them? I'm trying to learn. Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Soooo are they going to add more islands any time soon? Because my "Value Pack" at $30 is for 65,000 food, Light Mother Dragon, and 750 island parts. WHY would I possibly be interested in buying 750 island parts UNLESS you gave us more land? If i was a beginning player, if I looked at this discussion thread and realized that the mining for land drys up so quickly I sure wouldn't hasten it.

In other news, I need more land if I'm gonna buy more habitats or place more dragons. I'm already at the selling my habitats I purchased with coins.
    I'm wondering about this value pack as well. It would give me enough for about 10 expansions, but I have no idea how much more land I am eligible for. How do we know when we are getting maxed out on land?So it isn't worth buying this value pack? If they offered this in Fantasy Story (750 runes for $30) I would be ***ALL*** over it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    Thanks belatedly for your response, Elsa! I appreciate your support. Haven't been on the forum, especially this thread, for weeks. My sister, my only sibling, passed away very unexpectedly a few weeks ago & I'm deeply grieving & depressed. She's 6 yrs older than me, raised me with working parents, & we have always been so close! At this time, I'm in survival mode & not concerned about anything else
    I don't know you, but I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. May memories bring you comfort and joy.

Farm Supplier
    Active, gold spending player for 5 years. 912 album dragons; several unique eggs in storage that I can't hatch; stable maxed out. All habitats that can be upgraded to 4 or 5 have been (exception - 3 dragon habitats I paid gold for back before there was such a thing as 4 dragon habitats and 3 dragon habitats necessary for some types).

The obvious solution is to increase map/mining expansion. In the meantime, may I suggest:

1. 4 or 5 dragon capacity upgrades for metal, stone, royal and Dino habitats.

2. Gold dragon habitats from 2 to 3.

3. Option to expand red dragon habitats from 4 (which I've already spent gold on) to 5. I can buy a new red 5 dragon habitat, but I can't expand the 4s to 5.

New updates?

When will we have new islands to expand to? There is simply not enough room for the allowed number of habitats. Also, when will we be able to advance beyond level 200? If these issues are not addressed VERY soon, I will be forced to stop playing.

Executive Chef
    I saw the pack with the 700 island pieces and was wondering myself if there has been a new update to increase the island surface.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm confused reading this thread, so please forgive me. So you have 999 pieces of land (expansions), or you have 999 island parts? Or do you mean that you don't have any way to do more expansions, but the mine is continuing to allow you to mine for parts and you have 999 parts saved but no way to use them? I'm trying to learn. Thanks!
    We can have up to 999 island parts which are used to expand on the far left, bottom side of the island when they add spaces there. But, you shouldn't expand the last space down there since then the right side of your mine closes (where you use dynamite). Even if you're full on island parts you can still use dynamite in the mine to get some extra food
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    I still have room but the end is coming. I really love this game. Nothing before I played for such a long time and I don't want to miss it. It would be really great if the land and habitat cap increased much more and so soon as possible.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-09-17 at 10:16 AM. Reason: removed mod action comments- see forum rules

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast