Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Farm Supplier
    They simply don?t listen. So frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    And where am I going to place the new Bone habitat?

Executive Chef
    I don't have anymore land and habitats for the new habitats! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Farm Supplier
    Can’t participate in events no land for habitats and they don’t have the 2x2 a available anymore. So we can’t play ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    Can’t participate in events no land for habitats and they don’t have the 2x2 a available anymore. So we can’t play ?
    Correct, many long time players (many of which would be contributing money to keep this game going) virtually cannot play due to the land limit and forced hatching of certain dragons for events.

Banned
    Seems like every more they make lately is to purposely hurt the long time players even more. There's no other way to see it because that's what keeps happening

Banned
    Really there's still no land yet?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm praying that tomorrow's update brings relief. Especially with these new dragons they're releasing I'm quickly getting pushed into the absolute no space. I'm eating into the 60's of dragons in the stable. In another month or two I'll be too full to do anything.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I wonder if they'll do a Halloween Version (like the one in 2015 with the dark sky and orange lava flowing) of this game and have a new island included in the next update. I still say a new island would solve the crashing issues and would satisfy the land issue.
    I have faith that the S8 designers can do this (the 2nd island). Hopefully they're in the finishing stages of granting more space and will release it before the end of the month. I mean, it would cut out the stagnation for higher level players and would make money for S8. Without land, people can't buy premium habitats and without money, the game can't run.

Farm Supplier
    I am out of space. I refuse to upgrade storage. I guess they don’t want my money anymore. I can’t even play. I am feeding dragons and collecting sad as I have collected almost every dragon. Took 2x2 away.

Why doesn’t anyone listen? You are all in business to make money?