Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I was very hopeful about the Exciting inbound news Flatfoot talked about at the end of October. "Something we all should love..." What could that give us next month?

I like cliffhangers! And the speculations with others about what should come next....

But the fact is, that many dragon caretakers really have cliffhangers! Dragons hanging on and even falling off the cliffs! No space to put them in safe habitats or in the stable anymore...

And then we got a pop-up asking us if we were ready for new dragons to join us!
    And I really like to add new dragons on my islands, and my dragons like it too! But to be ready for them, I need free places in safe habitats.

I can't throw my older Epic dragons (all unique) from the cliffs, to make room for new ones! I love them, they are eating out of my hand, I trained them to great fighters, evolved them to what they are now, feeded their children and grandchildren...

And to get free places in habitats by adding more habitats... most dragon caretakers really need more expansions!

So please S8, don't let the game suicides itself by not giving players more space! I'm not asking for myself nor asking for other players!
    I'm asking this for all my dragons and the dragons from the other good dragon caretakers! And for our dragons children and generations yet to come! And all new dragons that wants to join us, because they don't have a good life at other places. I and many other good dragon caretakers want to give them all a safe home, the needed food and a good training! But we can only give them a future "living happily ever after", if we have enough space for them....
    I love your style and your story about the dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a maximum habitat showing of 325. Now the expansion please

Fashion Designer
    OMG. You're right That's 85 more, so I'm very anxious to see how much we get...
    I hope though, that if it is mining expansions S8 is going to give some clarity about the maximum and wether or not they solved the problem with the closing mine.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Executive Chef
    Okay the good thing about habitats cap raised to 325 means they're no longer grey when viewing the info card ★ But we still can't buy them cos we have no land ★

At this point I'm probably considering it's about time to ween myself off the crazy splew of new drag n habitat releases but not providing us sufficient land to accommodate these ★ ty S8 for all the fun ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 12-08-17 at 05:03 PM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm....wonder what that could mean?

Rhino Keeper
    Come on FlatFoot - relieve us from this pain already.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hmmm....wonder what that could mean?
    Ahh the tease!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    What tease? It's all right HERE!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    What tease? It's all right HERE!
    Just saw that!! So excited!! Thanks!!!!!!!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637