Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    I think we all know by now can't share right now and ignoring means it ain't coming nor do they care. I'd like to know why they went backwards to 4 dragon habitats and why more upgradable aren't available besides them being the biggest Richard's on the planet to their faithful customers

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    No disrespect, but if today is 9/28 and your post was on 6/30, it is nigh past "right now."
    I understand the criticism and the frustration. As soon as I can give an update, I will.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I understand the criticism and the frustration. As soon as I can give an update, I will.
    I've seen you post this before and I've never seen you say anything before it's actually available. Also you guys think that generic bot message works for everything. That doesn't even answer 90 %of the questions you're writing that response for

Banned
    Who in their right mind makes their app unplayable for the top supporters and spenders. I mean this game is so bad for these type of players even adding land isn't enough especially with constant dragons that all need to be hatched. This game needs like double the land it has now and 5 dragon habitats

Fashion Designer
    All I'm asking for is some honest communication from Storm 8 about the future expansion of their games. I was going to buy gems today but I don't think it's in my best interest at this time to do so. I think I'll keep playing the game until I've used all my gems and then if there is no communication from Storm 8 I'll just delete any and all storm 8 games.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 09-28-17 at 12:47 PM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    At least we finally seen a response to this issue. Personally I'd rather hear I don't know than nothing or a lie. Give credit to where credit is due. I know I haven't had the best of relationships with Storm8 but I will compliment when warranted. Thanks Elsa for the update. It may not satisfy all but it was a response.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    At least we finally seen a response to this issue. Personally I'd rather hear I don't know than nothing or a lie. Give credit to where credit is due. I know I haven't had the best of relationships with Storm8 but I will compliment when warranted. Thanks Elsa for the update. It may not satisfy all but it was a response.
    Yeah but you know they only say they can't share right now to sting us along right? Like I said before at the very least they could be making bigger hab capacity for us very quickly but choose not to. Hopefully newcomers come here and see this nonsense and steer clear

Banned
    I can't believe this problem has existed for this long. The ideal solution to me seems to be having another island that can be traveled to like the Artctic Isles. The space this game takes up is from graphics of anything you've encountered in the game whether it be on your island or someone else's. Another island to travel to and start placing habitats and dragons on isn't going to hurt that any more than what exists now.

I agree with everyone. This has to be remedied and fast. I don't even know how many dragons I have in storage but it's a lot. The requirement to hatch new dragons every single Dragon Tales is ridiculous when long time players have nowhere to put them. While S8 works on giving players more space, this requirement needs to stop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I can't believe this problem has existed for this long. The ideal solution to me seems to be having another island that can be traveled to like the Artctic Isles. The space this game takes up is from graphics of anything you've encountered in the game whether it be on your island or someone else's. Another island to travel to and start placing habitats and dragons on isn't going to hurt that any more than what exists now.

I agree with everyone. This has to be remedied and fast. I don't even know how many dragons I have in storage but it's a lot. The requirement to hatch new dragons every single Dragon Tales is ridiculous when long time players have nowhere to put them. While S8 works on giving players more space, this requirement needs to stop.
    I agree 100%. I 've been playing another game for over 5 yrs and they are in the process of adding a 6th map so we know it can be done why Storm 8 won't do this is the big question. I don't know, maybe this is a good thing that the game ends. Right now I'm playing about 6 games and 3 of the games requires real money to win and when FFS ends I can take the money that I usually spend here and put it towards a game that is willing to grow along with all the players.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 09-29-17 at 10:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    All those beautiful new October dragons, and we're just supposed to let them pass us by? I am interested in what other "full" players do - do you sell common dragons? Fill the stable? Keep upgrading islands? What next? This is ridiculous! What's the point in having spent gold on this game if you end up not being able to play on?