Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Fashion Designer
    I even tried to contact them the same way as if I had a problem with my game hoping they would send me some kind of explanation but no, they just ignored me. I don't know why they won't even acknowledge there is a problem with the games inability to grow. They have to see these texts. One way to handle the problem would be to give us a storage place for hatched and leveled animals that we can take in and out of storage just like we can do with decos. I don't mind spending coins for storage space. The more storage you want the higher the cost of each space. That way i can store an animal to make room for a new one instead of leaving it as an egg. I'd also like to be able to buy new habitats and store them until they come up with more room. All they really need is to keep adding new maps like all the other games I play. I'd hate to think that they don't have the talent to accomplish this and maybe they are just stretched to thin with too many games. Please storm 8 the least you can do is acknowledge there is a problem and you're working on it.

Fashion Designer
    I think it's possible that storm 8 is spread to thin. Last Feb they went from 240 employees to 110. They lost more than half their work force. According to the internet they have 28 games, maybe when they cut back on employees maybe they should rethink their line of games. Their games should appeal to all ages and male and female as well. They have 6 games dealing with food. They have 2 games that deal with fashion and design, definitely not the kind of game that appeals to everyone. They have 3 bingo games and about 8 bubble and match games. There are about 3 that have to do with animals and several individual games. I would think a handful of successful games is better than a bunch of games not doing so good. I know I would definitely buy gems more often and invest more time and money if I knew the game would continue to grow along with all of us playing. They won't respond to our inquiries so all we can do is try and guess what's the problem. There are more scenarios I can think of, poor management, lack of talent, etc. but they're all just guesses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I think it's possible that storm 8 is spread to thin. Last Feb they went from 240 employees to 110. They lost more than half their work force. According to the internet they have 28 games, maybe when they cut back on employees maybe they should rethink their line of games. Their games should appeal to all ages and male and female as well. They have 6 games dealing with food. They have 2 games that deal with fashion and design, definitely not the kind of game that appeals to everyone. They have 3 bingo games and about 8 bubble and match games. There are about 3 that have to do with animals and several individual games. I would think a handful of successful games is better than a bunch of games not doing so good. I know I would definitely buy gems more often and invest more time and money if I knew the game would continue to grow along with all of us playing. They won't respond to our inquiries so all we can do is try and guess what's the problem. There are more scenarios I can think of, poor management, lack of talent, etc. but they're all just guesses.
    If that were true that they really are spread thin then how are they pumping dragons, habitats and events constantly? Also they are right on top of other questions people ask. I think people need to except the truth that they are purposely doing this and are just not nice people at all

Banned
    I wonder how much longer they are going to make customers suffer. How many more habitats and dragons to come without land or more 5 capacity habitats? This used to be such a great game and the dragons and habitats are nice lately, it's just players can't get them if they wanted to

Rhino Keeper
    *****CAN STORM8 STAFF OR A MODERATOR PLEASE ADDRESS THIS MAJOR PROBLEM???
    Please let your customers who are playing DS know if there's ANY CHANCE that more land will be available very soon! That's not asking for too much, just a response. If there's no possible way there will be more land released very soon, at least I will know I need to stop playing now!!! I'm totally landlocked, my stable is full, & I have 60+ dragons in storage & not one available habitat to put more into!! So many of your customers have been posting on this forum for months now & not one response from Storm8!! THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM, YET YOU KEEP HAVING ONE EVENT AFTER ANOTHER & PUTTING OUT NEW DRAGONS & HABITATS EVERY WEEK! I'm not alone being frustrated as it's a MAJOR GAME ISSUE THAT CONTINUALLY GOES UNANSWERED. ***** Can a Moderator please try to help us?? *****

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm hoping something gets done about this and I hope my idea is an inspiration. Sometimes not saying anything can be a plus. I'm not so sure in this case. It would be nice if this game evolves instead of stagnate.

Banned
    That's not why. If anything they could keep doing 5 dragon habitats and making more upgradable to 5 every Tuesday and Friday along with events until more land is developed but they are not. They released those upgradable habs quickly and without an app update, and before anyone says they can't because of the amount of dragons one can have on their island. That's also not true because technically someone could have almost all 5 habitats if they sold off their 4 dragon habitats and replaced with 5s. My neighbor said had he known he would have replaced all other 4 habs with the last 5 capacity birthday hab, which is 4 colors and every other color with a 5 dragon habitat that would work. I checked and someone could have more than half 5 dragon habitats but they are all gone now except for 2

Banned
    I'm not understanding why you would not at least keep making purchased 4 dragon habitats upgradable to 5 for again a purchase so that customers who have supported this game since the beginning could continue to play and support. Instead they can no longer play because they physically can't. Just seems like ungrateful cruelness to me

Fashion Designer
    They seem to have this problem with a few games. Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest both need to expand, they both need to be able to have more habitats to accommodate the ever growing new animals every week. They absolutely refuse to communicate with us and let us know why. Storm 8 has probably over extended themselves and all they come up with is how to change the events to make us use more gems. They need to get better management running this company. They need to have someone who know how to run a successful business. Someone who actually cares about making the customer want to continue playing and spending money. I know all of us are talking to the wall but at least we're trying to save these games
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 09-27-17 at 11:16 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    If that were true that they really are spread thin then how are they pumping dragons, habitats and events constantly? Also they are right on top of other questions people ask. I think people need to except the truth that they are purposely doing this and are just not nice people at all
    Well it appears that a lot of the dragons are just recolorings of previous dragons, which doesn't take much time or talent. The events also usually follow some sort of established pattern, so they don't start each one from scratch, per se.