Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Fashion Designer
    Please help us...the least you can do is give us a storage area for hatched animals that we can take the animals in and out as we need them. We can do it with our decos so we know you can do it for animals as well. This way a lot of us that have reached our max number of habitats, land and animals will be able to continue playing until you're ready to expand the game. I realize every change you make to WE, SB and LB is designed to increase your revenue and i don't mind contributing if it keeps the game going. I have no problem paying storage space for hatched animals. The more space we need in storage the higher the price for storage. This is also a good way for us to spend coins. It would really show good faith if you would do something that would work in the consumers favor as well as Storm 8. Please give me reason to keep playing and buying gems.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 09-08-17 at 11:25 AM.

Banned
    Think about. They'd rather do nothing then even make more habitats hold 5 for 100 gold. It's nothing for them to do this, they don't even need to have an app update, plus they'll make money. They sure as won't loose anything, but they'd rather people suffer and quit the game

Executive Chef
    More land n habitats , please address our fundamentals, ty ty ★

Getting really over the lack of land. Used to receive lots of compliments on the decoration of my island and have had to pack it all away to pack in new dragons. Losing the fun.....don't even get me started on the same prob in FFS.....

Rhino Keeper
    This situation just doesn't make sense. A little communication from S8 about now would be timely.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Luckily I still have a little more land so the maps help. I don't use decorations on my islands nor do I keep duplicate dragons but the land is slowly going scarce now.
    I hope they do something about this problem soon. My idea of a 2nd island still applies. Place a tunnel on the first island between level 90 and 110. Then the player clicks on the tunnel to take them to a 2nd island that looks exactly like the first island. The trick of this would be that any breeding or hatching would only occur on the first island but when an egg is hatched the player would be given a choice of putting this on the 1st island (island a) or the 2nd island (island b). For evolution, I would say have a separate evolution temple for the 2nd island and make it available for coins. Only dragons from island a can evolve on island a and same for island b. Breeding would only be done on island a but the list of dragon choices would have dragons from island a and island b.
    I know this may sound confusing but, trust me, it would definitely work and it'll make for smoother resolution and less crashes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Luckily I still have a little more land so the maps help. I don't use decorations on my islands nor do I keep duplicate dragons but the land is slowly going scarce now.
    I hope they do something about this problem soon. My idea of a 2nd island still applies. Place a tunnel on the first island between level 90 and 110. Then the player clicks on the tunnel to take them to a 2nd island that looks exactly like the first island. The trick of this would be that any breeding or hatching would only occur on the first island but when an egg is hatched the player would be given a choice of putting this on the 1st island (island a) or the 2nd island (island b). For evolution, I would say have a separate evolution temple for the 2nd island and make it available for coins. Only dragons from island a can evolve on island a and same for island b. Breeding would only be done on island a but the list of dragon choices would have dragons from island a and island b.
    I know this may sound confusing but, trust me, it would definitely work and it'll make for smoother resolution and less crashes.

This would be really fantastic! Could a moderator send this wonderful idea to S8 team and give us a feedback? Elsa? Kooky? Thanks!

Banned
    I guess all these new dragons are more important than land. No upgrades to habitats to hold 5. Even the new habitat holds 4. This is the stupidest nonsense I've ever seen in a game. Such cool things but the loyal customers can't even play and are quitting. Unbelievable

Banned
    I see nothing has changed since my last post on this subject.

It has been 4 and a half months since I started this post and to date nothing has been done to rectify the humongous mistake of releasing more habitats than we had land to house them!

I have lost count of how many new events, dragons and habitats that have been released in this time. I have upgraded some from 3 - 5 and 3 -4.
    I do spend GOLD and I really don't mind BUT I do MIND when nothing is done and I am not about to landlock my game so the brakes go on my gold spending.

I check for updates twice a week, really don't know why as nothing changes. I am sick of begging for more land for myself and others in this community.

This situation had not been of our making but of the games designers, please just FIX this and stop releasing so many new events, habitats and dragons.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I see nothing has changed since my last post on this subject.

It has been 4 and a half months since I started this post and to date nothing has been done to rectify the humongous mistake of releasing more habitats than we had land to house them!

I have lost count of how many new events, dragons and habitats that have been released in this time. I have upgraded some from 3 - 5 and 3 -4.
    I do spend GOLD and I really don't mind BUT I do MIND when nothing is done and I am not about to landlock my game so the brakes go on my gold spending.

I check for updates twice a week, really don't know why as nothing changes. I am sick of begging for more land for myself and others in this community.

This situation had not been of our making but of the games designers, please just FIX this and stop releasing so many new events, habitats and dragons.
    Agreed 200 billion percent!