Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    Hey did anyone else realize it says sale ends? Does that mean it'll be 200 gold to upgrade those 3 habitats to 5 after? I agree 100 is too much but if it goes to 200 after that's really bad

Banned
    I was able to swap out a tropic stand for the new 5 dragon habitat. I actually was able to get 2 after upgrading the other 3 as well. I now have a few extra dragon slots and 1 less 3 dragon habitat. Hopefully they make more upgradable to 5. Between doing this and maybe more land I think us old players could be alright

Angry need more land to expand urgently!!!!!

I'm in Level 199 and I need again very urgent more land to place more Habitats.
    I can't spend 50.000 Gold to upgrade all Habitats to place all Dragons.
    Also I can't wait to reach the next Level!!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The thread has been cleaned. A few notes:

- Moderators (purple named folks) are normal players who help on the forums because they're just ace folks. Please be kind to them.
    - If your post went poof and you're confused about why, please visit Forum Disputes if you have a question.
    - There's no sinister person twiddling their thumbs and twirling their mustache over here. We're aware that players want additional land and are always actively discussing the best way to work it out for everyone. Please keep in mind that players access our games on hundreds of different devices and we test with as many as possible. Takes some time. :3
    - We're happy to have this (passionate) discussion. Please follow the rules.

We understand why you need land and appreciate your patience.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The thread has been cleaned. A few notes:

- Moderators (purple named folks) are normal players who help on the forums because they're just ace folks. Please be kind to them.
    - If your post went poof and you're confused about why, please visit Forum Disputes if you have a question.
    - There's no sinister person twiddling their thumbs and twirling their mustache over here. We're aware that players want additional land and are always actively discussing the best way to work it out for everyone. Please keep in mind that players access our games on hundreds of different devices and we test with as many as possible. Takes some time. :3
    - We're happy to have this (passionate) discussion. Please follow the rules.

We understand why you need land and appreciate your patience.
    lol lol 'twiddling their thumbs and twirling their mustache'.....don't forget 'stroking a cat' and 'snickering by candlelight while casting a shadow that looks like a monster'. Good one Elsa.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    lol lol 'twiddling their thumbs and twirling their mustache'.....don't forget 'stroking a cat' and 'snickering by candlelight while casting a shadow that looks like a monster'. Good one Elsa.
    Oh, you're right. I forgot cats. We're super pet friendly, so sometimes there are cats.

(psst, in case the meaning gets lost in my jokes, I'm not poking fun at anyone. I just meant that we don't enjoy players being unhappy. Let's be real, that benefits no one, and we hear you loud and clear.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Oh, you're right. I forgot cats. We're super pet friendly, so sometimes there are cats.

(psst, in case the meaning gets lost in my jokes, I'm not poking fun at anyone. I just meant that we don't enjoy players being unhappy. Let's be real, that benefits no one, and we hear you loud and clear.)
    I think people only think that you guys enjoy it because they cry for help for months and are ignored with the exact opposite happening. You are responding now and saying you hear us loud and clear now. It's progress and at least we know you are listening

Rhino Keeper
    Okay so we need more space, why do we keep getting new premium habbitats and other new stuff! Lets focus on what we have and fix it! I had to already delete 10 premium habbitats that are worth 500 gold.

Please can you atleast allow us to store our previous habitats!?

Rhino Keeper
    Okay if we are not going to be able to store habbitats make those premium habbitats worth coins! And gold to those that are special edition and 5 dragon habbitats.

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    Okay if we are not going to be able to store habbitats make those premium habbitats worth coins! And gold to those that are special edition and 5 dragon habbitats.

Thanks
    But this is what irks me is we can store habitats, I have about 15 or 16 in storage from leaderboard events so it is possible Storm8 just have to figure out a way to let us buy them and get them to storage.

But most importantly we need land, this game seems to be about control and no forward thinking or planning from Storm8.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast