Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Rhino Keeper
    Please add my name to the list of players wishing for more land. I would love to have the option for small 2x2 habitats for map, Apple and gold dragons. It's such a waste of space for full size habitats for 1 or 2 dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    You post weekly and I'll post daily lol. Only reason is I can't play a game I love and been playing for 5 years now. I just log in to window shop and see what I can't buy now and make sure the dragons on the nest I can't hatch are doing OK. I can't even collect coins because it's been going backwards since 2. Something billion. It's down to 1.7 now and just keeps going backwards. I'm actually paying coins instead of collecting. I wonder how low it'll actually go
    Wait...you LOSE coins? I know this is off topic--but WOW ! That's the 'something new' I learned today. Sorry that's happening to you.
    I'm only at 1 billionish-stopped collecting to try to limit crashing. And no, its not working.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they'd stop selling 4 dragon habitats. With no additional land I can't afford habitats that only hold 3 or 4 dragons.

Give us 5 dragon habitats... or better yet, give us land! I hate selling dragons and habitats to get just 1 more spot for a dragon.

Farm Supplier
    And now Im out of space as well... even got two new dragons in my nest ready to hatch. All filled with unique dragons.

Hopefully a solution is coming soon.

Executive Chef
    I'm almost in the same boat. I have just filled my last plot, so have run out of room, but have 3-4 spaces free on various habitats. But that's it - I'm desperately in need of more room once those spots are gone.

Banned
    Well apparently dragons and habitats are only for new players or once in a while players because they sure as hell are not for the collectors anymore. The way this game is all about new dragons and habitats what 5 year collector can fit or do anything. Answer me this why wouldn't all habitats be 5 now? I think they really are enjoying this making us suffer. Get out while you still can newcomers. When the company of your favorite 5 year running game keeps releasing cool new dragons and habitats and knows their collectors can't play without 1. More land, 2. Habitats upgradable 3. Stable increase and refuse any of the simple 3 things should be saying something huge and showing this company's true colors and how thankful for your money and support

Banned
    Yup. They like.. "thanks for spending 5 years worth of your money with us, now get out" They could care less. It's like they have 1 employee who only draws up dragons and then a few forum puppets.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm totally landlocked & have no place for any additional habitats! I don't understand why it's so difficult for Storm8 to release more land for those of us who are at the point where we're being forced to stop playing this game! Why would you want to lose your longtime players due to something that should be a relatively easy fix by your creative staff??? Help me & the others who post their frustration on this thread to understand why opening up land is such a difficult & major undertaking!! I'm unable to play the DT just starting since I have NO PLACE TO PUT THE NEW DRAGONS FROM THE EVENT! I'm personally tired of feeling like begging frequently for more land & not seeing any action taken!! The least you can do is post some response to all of us who've been asking, then begging & pleading for you to open up land for so many of your loyal & faithful customers!!! Your lack of response tells me that we don't matter to the decision makers in this business!!!

Please provide 5 dragon habitats with new events and allow us to upgrade all or most of 4 dragon habitats to 5 dragon. I still have some room, but can see that dwindling very quickly at the current rate that new dragons are released. A new upgrade of land and increased dragon stable space would also be appreciated.

Banned
    It's frustrating beyond belief. Not only the money spent but the years and years of hard work to collect every dragon only to have storm 8 say no more dragons for you. Especially they are really nice dragons and typing lately. They didn't even need to update the app to make habitats upgrade to hold 5 dragons but only 3 they did. What a tease. There's obviously some agenda why else would they not just give us more so we could play and not be stuck and begging to play. At least there would be an option to be able to play if we bought the upgrades until more land is coded in