Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exciting inbound news

Banned

Exciting inbound news

FlatFoot, 5 weeks ago you made this wonderful statement of some exciting news that we were all going to love but to date nothing has happened! Is this exciting happening still coming?

Edit- KP:
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Thanks to all the devoted fans of Dragon Story here! There certainly is something coming I know everyone will be happy to have, but yes, it's been taking quite some time. That is the dilema I face when I decide to let everyone know that something is in the works. I would love nothing more than to give a firm date for a release, yet the truth of it is that things come up and sometimes we run into unforseen problems and other work-related issues. You can imagine how slammed we get making sure everything is ready for release during the holiday season.

However, if my recent absence is any indicator, I've been working very hard with the team to finalize and bring you some good news #SOON! I love supporting these games and want nothing more than to make my favorite players happy. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving here in the states, and look forward to releasing some nice holiday gifts shortly.

Best,

Flatfoot
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-07-17 at 12:46 PM.

Banned
    I'm wondering the same thing.

Fashion Designer
    Ditto. I'm really curious about it.

Banned
    Being a cynic I think we all got baited...just saying

Banned
    From the looks of it they are stringing us along again.

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't think FlatFoot would bait us.... I'm hoping we're yet to see the "exciting" news - land or a proper GPD sale - however considering they released Gilded for 1000 for Black Friday I think the 2nd is very unlikely at this point

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    I really don't think FlatFoot would bait us.... I'm hoping we're yet to see the "exciting" news - land or a proper GPD sale - however considering they released Gilded for 1000 for Black Friday I think the 2nd is very unlikely at this point
    Who is flatfoot? Does she/he work for S8?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    Who is flatfoot? Does she/he work for S8?
    Flatfoot is the game developer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    When FlatFoot has news it's always good but the news is probably not ready yet but trust him, it will be exciting.

Banned
    Yep, in the mean time we just keep suffering with no where to put boatloads of dragons they're obviously always working on. And we will keep watching these stupid 4 dragon habitats that should be retired for 5 dragon habitats roll by. This game is just getting worse and worse and farther behind to display our dragons
    I don't trust any of them until I see the proof. Their actions show they don't care. Dragon album has been coming soon for years after years. That's not even close to soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast