Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned

Need more land

Thank you for the habitat increase BUT we actually need the land to be able to place this new allocation.

At the moment it is just like rubbing salt into a wound to give 1 without the other.

Hoping to see new land available very soon.

Executive Chef
    ★ I'm skimping to get all available land, and wouldn't hesitate to remove the "Noble Crystal" if I could at every opportunity. I do hope that S8 could just tweak this coding to be sold.

★ Also hope that S8 could be upfront on these details before we buy them as they cannot be sold after that.

★ I'm coming on the basis that healing spa, dragons n habitats can be sold at our discretion, but not at mercy of precious land space. ★
    ty ★
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-13-17 at 12:32 PM. Reason: removed mod action comment - see forum rules

Banned
    Many players really need land. Hellooo storm 8 are you there?

Rhino Keeper
    Please open more land for those of us who are landlocked! I have room for 3 habitats & that will essentially end my game! I don't know what satisfaction that Storm8 gets when players have to continually beg for land & habitat increases. I'm so glad that the habitat increase was granted recently, but now it's time to open additional land so we can put them on!! Thanks for your consideration & anxious to see the increased land very soon

Farm Supplier
    I agree but maybe increasing the Dragon Stable for Dragons (80 total when there are hundreds) so that we can put some dragons away for different seasons or holidays or even been able to add some of our decorations because all of our land is used up in dragons. We can even bring out new ones. And who wants to even grow them when you can't even enjoy it because they're on top of every other dragon.

Banned
    Has there been an increase in land yet? I'm definitely not using my last mine spot to find out. So how will we know?

Rhino Keeper
    there is so much room for more land on the right hand side of the game. Plenty of space for new land.

Rhino Keeper
    We need land desperately- and they put a milestone of a habitat that holds only TWO dragons? I'm definitly not placing the Sun Dias habitat on my islands!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    We need land desperately- and they put a milestone of a habitat that holds only TWO dragons? I'm definitly not placing the Sun Dias habitat on my islands!
    Please note:

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey everyone, the Sun Dias is a 2x2 habitat. It's actually more efficient. In the same space that a normal habitat would take up, you can put 4 Sun Dias habitats and hold double the amount of dragons.

Attachment 37034

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Kooky Panda, if this is such an innovative idea why not just automatically upgrade our existing premium habitats to hold 8 dragons.

I see this as another cash grabbing manoeuvre on the part of Storm8. Currently a premium 4 habitat costs 250 gold on sale, to buy 2 of the new habitats on sale costs 300 gold, I know we get the space but who gets the GOLD!

So we get 8 dragons where once we had 4, the game crashes enough as it is, please don't say it is our devices as my new iPhone 7 crashes, so it's not the device so it must be to do with the graphics.

Why not just release more land, oops but I have heard that there is a graphics issue with this as well.

A recurring theme seems to be happening and it seems to be a GRAPHICS issue, makes me think this is an issue that should be addressed ASAP.

Rant over, but another one may be forthcoming over the land space!
    Last edited by random59; 06-07-17 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Additional figures

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast