Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Executive Chef
    I have 420 unhatched dragons in my storage photo album, based on 28 unique screenshots ★

No where they could be hatched out at all ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    We need answers!!!! It can't be this hard to answer a simple question!!

Nightclub Owner
    I have room for 7 more habitats and then I'm out of land
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have room for 7 more habitats and then I'm out of land
    Oh yeah I envy you. I wish I had room for 7. I wish I had room for 1. I've been maxed for months now. I'm so screwed atm I can't do anything

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Oh yeah I envy you. I wish I had room for 7. I wish I had room for 1. I've been maxed for months now. I'm so screwed atm I can't do anything
    I'm the same. Last plot just gone. I'm now officially full. Screwed. So mad that I am expected to keep playing without the benefit of new dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    So sorry to hear from the players who are already maxed out That's a big fear of mine
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I know how upsetting it is to play a game you really enjoy, spend real money on and then be treated like your not important, all they want is your money and absolutely refuse to correspond with us why they won't expand the games they control. S8 if you dont want to expand these games for us why not sell them to a company that welcomes players into their family and communicates two ways to see what we want and then work with us. There are so many successful developers out there. I'm so sorry I ever installed any s8 games at all.

Banned
    Are y'all familiar with the En Vogue song "Never Gonna Get It"? Yeah, I think it applies in this situation.

Farm Supplier
    I refuse to believe this is the end... I hope there’ll come a day I will open my game and a pop up message informs me I have new possibilities to expand. Whatever they are! And I hope this will happen very soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    I refuse to believe this is the end... I hope there?ll come a day I will open my game and a pop up message informs me I have new possibilities to expand. Whatever they are! And I hope this will happen very soon
    It definitely seems like it's becoming the end. They just keep releasing more and more and more dragons while the land issue gets further and further and further behind. It's at the point only new players can comfortably play the game how it should be played, having a spread out island with decor. Unless the up how many dragons each habitat can hold at least by 1 and basically double the amount of land we have now its not looking good. I think someone was right about saying the need to sell this game to better developers who actually care and listen to, at least respect and appreciate the long time active players of their games