Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Farm Supplier
    The actual Dragon Tales is about new worlds/new land... Do we get more land soon?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
    The actual Dragon Tales is about new worlds/new land... Do we get more land soon?
    I'm sure that's just another way to rub it in

Farm Supplier
    I am out of playing room. I can't compete as long as we don't get amymore room please give us more land

Nightclub Owner
    Seriously!! Come on developers! Stop making new events, new dragons, new "adventures" and focus all your time/energy/efforts on new land!! Don't you play this game yourselves?? We would love a break from the 'challenges' (if that's what you think events are) and would sing your praises if you gave your customers what they want and need.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Please can we have more land ASAP, I have ran out of room to place any new dragons. Also can we have a couple of weeks graceor more from any new world events etc so it gives us chase to grow crops etc .

Banned
    So very close to uninstalling this game after 5 years and 940 different dragons and never installing again. I'm already missing dragons not because I chose to, but because I can't physically hatch and place any of them. So what's the point? I'm just logging in to watch cool stuff come and go that storm 8 won't let me get anyway

Executive Chef
    But there's a sale coming, with nests and dragons and more, oh my! No place to put them, no way to store them and many, many of us can't even play events. Once again I'm having to pass on mining dragons, no flipping room. I didn't think I could get any more angry at this game and the folks "running" it (into the ground I fear)
    but with every dragon, habitat and event I have to watch go by I get more angry and honestly, hurt, hurt that all the years (5 long years) of loyally supporting the game, even as it got more impossible to play, and more greedy every day, I continued to spend my money, do every event, support my fellow players in world events and more, and no one seems to care, not one ounce, that I physically can't play. Can't play a game I've invested a ton of money, time, sooo much time and my heart into.
    More events coming like freight trains and just running us over, and no one cares?!? Shame on anyone who is continuing the status quo and not helping the customers, paying customers.

So yes, more land please.

Sorry I'm angry. Wish I wasn't. Don't think it's asking to much to be able to participate in my investment. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree JJ - I still have one last expansion I can do on my stables, so that's the only part of the sale I can participate in. It'll help my current issues for a little while, but it's a bandaid AND it'll cost me 500 gold (better than the 1000 normal price). I've been selling habitats in order to place ones that'll hold 1 extra dragon... but even then I'm hitting a wall on space.

I want to place my decoration! Over 4 years I've accumulated lots of cute decorations that I like - just not able to place it. I'd love to be able to have my dragons displayed AND my island pretty. I keep hoping the next update will include land.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe an expansion is waiting after the sale on stable?

Banned
    If they really are going to upgrade the stable. Then why not just do the habitats? At least then dragons can be displayed. Plus wouldn't storm 8 make more money that way, per habitat instead of once for stable. I really can't believe how long this has been going on. Instant relief would be up all habitat capacity. Not really sure why they haven't yet. Seems like they just aren't very nice people