Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Need more land

I have the same problem. I see habitats that I like, but no place to put them.

Banned
    VERY DISAPPOINTED �� to say the least!

ELSA, KOOKY PANDA, FLATFOOT!!!!!

Are we ever going to get more land as our predicament IS NOT DIRE, it went PAST DIRE 6 months ago.

Huge amount of fabulous habitats on sale but not everyone can buy them as they don’t have any free space to place these!

You have me flummoxed, baffled, bewildered and these are nice words I am using but not what I truly feel!

Why are you continuing to do this to us?????????????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    I have the same problem. I see habitats that I like, but no place to put them.
    Me too . . .We need more land ! ! !

Executive Chef
    Please increase the Land and Habitats, ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    VERY DISAPPOINTED �� to say the least!

ELSA, KOOKY PANDA, FLATFOOT!!!!!

Are we ever going to get more land as our predicament IS NOT DIRE, it went PAST DIRE 6 months ago.

Huge amount of fabulous habitats on sale but not everyone can buy them as they don’t have any free space to place these!

You have me flummoxed, baffled, bewildered and these are nice words I am using but not what I truly feel!

Why are you continuing to do this to us?????????????
    Agreed!

Yes, increase the land please

Rhino Keeper
    For those not reading the other threads - best patchwork solution (still requires gold, and requires a bit of wiggle room and selling coin bought habitats):

I got rid of blue habitats and green habitats completely and many white ones. I put 3 dragons in stable storage. Then sold the habitat it was in. Then bought the 75 gold habitat, Fairy crossroads, which holds 5 dragons. Then moved more into new fairy crossroads habitat. Then sold old habit, etc

I spent over 2000 gold on these new habitats- it gives me 16 empty spaces to grow back into. I?ve decimated my gold supply but can continue playing for a couple more months (by which we better have more land given to expand to!). In January it?ll be 5 years since I started playing. I?d like to go more than that. So to the powers that be - please give us more land to expand to!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    For those not reading the other threads - best patchwork solution (still requires gold, and requires a bit of wiggle room and selling coin bought habitats):

I got rid of blue habitats and green habitats completely and many white ones. I put 3 dragons in stable storage. Then sold the habitat it was in. Then bought the 75 gold habitat, Fairy crossroads, which holds 5 dragons. Then moved more into new fairy crossroads habitat. Then sold old habit, etc

I spent over 2000 gold on these new habitats- it gives me 16 empty spaces to grow back into. I?ve decimated my gold supply but can continue playing for a couple more months (by which we better have more land given to expand to!). In January it?ll be 5 years since I started playing. I?d like to go more than that. So to the powers that be - please give us more land to expand to!

I took your advice and spent some gold on habitats. I hated selling old habitats for coins & spending gold to buy “new”/larger habitats.
    THANKS! PS - it’s been 5yrs for me too!

Executive Chef
    Have all premium Habitats upgraded to 5-drag capacity, at nominal 1 Au ★

Example this habitat, only takes 3-drags ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Have all premium Habitats upgraded to 5-drag capacity, at nominal 1 Au ★

Example this habitat, only takes 3-drags ★

What do you mean? What is only costing 1 gold/au?