Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Rhino Keeper
    More land /which is questionable, cause on lot devices game is crashing as it is, more graphic space will make it heavier/ or better - increased habitat hold and more food sources is, what is needed this game to last. And not everything to be costing gold. Really! I got half a billion coins and nothing to spend them on. Or simply give option to trade coins for gold. Give something. Anything. But a new game concept is badly need

Banned
    4 dragon habitats should be a thing of the past too. I just replaced all basic 4 dragon purple, blue and green with fey habitat and 5 peaks. 32 new 5 dragon habitats now. That makes 50 total now. I really wish they'd make more upgrades to existing 4 dragon habitats. I don't want to sell those off, I paid for them and like them .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    What do you mean? What is only costing 1 gold/au?
    harobeda Hi (: ★ I meant to say premium Habitat owners would be given the option to upgrade their existing premium habitats to 5-drag capacity just by paying nominal 1 Gold (: ★

Cos previously we supported S8 and bought them using gold, back in those days when 3-drag capacity Habitats wasn't really becoming an issue ★

Agree with rheina that more lands would lead to crashes, so upgrading of habitat capacity the prudent and conservative solution (: ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 11-26-17 at 03:47 PM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    I say do what Starship suggested and make a separate island that can be traveled to by airship or tunnel. Don't add land on to the original island because like Rheina said, it would cause crashes. It's too much land on the original isles already and this is why we get rollbacks/crashes.

Executive Chef
    S8 please do respond to this perennial issue ★

S8 had explored solutions on a limited scale, but we need S8 to step-up efforts n implement solutions across the game:

1) shrink existing habitats, to a smaller land area
    2) increase existing habitat capacity, to 5 or more
    3) increase existing habitat capabilities, to accept other element types
    4) increase existing land area, be it current land or to another portal land
    5) make existing habitats and dragons storable, FYI Castle Story has codes you can use (:
    Last edited by Den8137259; 11-27-17 at 05:09 AM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    For those not reading the other threads - best patchwork solution (still requires gold, and requires a bit of wiggle room and selling coin bought habitats):

I got rid of blue habitats and green habitats completely and many white ones. I put 3 dragons in stable storage. Then sold the habitat it was in. Then bought the 75 gold habitat, Fairy crossroads, which holds 5 dragons. Then moved more into new fairy crossroads habitat. Then sold old habit, etc

I spent over 2000 gold on these new habitats- it gives me 16 empty spaces to grow back into. I?ve decimated my gold supply but can continue playing for a couple more months (by which we better have more land given to expand to!). In January it?ll be 5 years since I started playing. I?d like to go more than that. So to the powers that be - please give us more land to expand to!
    What a brilliant idea. Never occurred to me to do this. I have now bought 6 Fairy Crossroads. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    I have now eliminated all of my White/Blue/Green/Yellow/Red standard habitats. I will work on getting rid of Purple/Pink/Black next. While I appreciated the sale of the 5-dragon Fairy Crossroad habitat for 75 gold it still doesn't solve the lack of land issue for most players
    Last edited by amerirish; 11-27-17 at 11:16 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Please we need more land!!

Host(ess)
    And more gifted good quality habitats from events.. we used to get them all the time. I'm at lvl 197, full habitat.. starting to trade off some of my duplicates. i dont have many but realise they have got to go, however beautiful they are.
    But I absolutly can't put more gold into this, just finshed my first Tales and battle in months, mostly because of about 500 gold... it was worth it for Fey style dragons though.

I need to get rid of some of the uselss habitats but if that means just gold I imagine this ending up like Forest Story, DS2 and all the other Storm 8 games I 've played over the last 4 yrs or so... and now don't even check in.

Banned
    Another month of special dragons and habitats. Are we going to get some land or what? Why do the new habitats only hold 4?