Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Musical Crate! - May 5, 2017

Fashion Designer
    This is a terrific crate. If I were going to buy a crate (which I'm not), I'd do it here for sure. This is one of those times that I wish I could buy gems in RS. Very nice! ��

Fashion Designer
    Hey s8! Love the new crate and sale! I think the feature where new crates are 12 gems and have higher chances for rarer prizes is a great idea to add in both bakery and restaurant! That final prize is just so good, I'm hoping i get it for halloween! Thank you!!

Executive Chef
    I really like how the prizes are kind of multipurpose--some are great for halloween, as mentioned, and the Hamilton statue can join the founding fathers stuff from earlier this year and an art museum theme. Simba obviously good for zoo crate buyers--I'm tempted to try this in my 2nd restaurant just for that, cause I have a lot of zoo stuff there. And the Chicago dancer is good for party scenes or dances! Annie is plain enough for almost any theme, really.

Obviously, the autographed pic is the crate dud, but given the discount/better chances, I'm willing to risk it

Edited: accidentally bought in an account I wouldn't have otherwise :-( got a Hamilton statue. It's okay, maybe I'll make a museum out of that place.
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-06-17 at 03:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got the phantom person.

The Redhead girl can not be placed. Shows up in list, but when you try to place her the "Tap to Place" doesn't show up. what a waste of gems.

So I cant really afford to buy gems right now so I cooked by butt off to get gems because I wanted to buy this crate. I was hoping the crate Gods would bless me with the 1st prize bc I love Wicked buuuuut of course it wasnt in the cards for me. But I did get the Phantom so I am very happy with what I got, I love the way it looks
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wonkas123 View Post
    The Redhead girl can not be placed. Shows up in list, but when you try to place her the "Tap to Place" doesn't show up. what a waste of gems.
    I have seen her placed in one of my neighbors's restaurant. So it sounds like a problem specific to your device. Or maybe you need to create more space for her. She looks to be at least a 2x2 item.

Fashion Designer
    For how long will this crate be on sale?

Thank you for the info. She needed a 3x3 space. Doesn't show the square when trying to place it, but I finally got it accomplished.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wonkas123 View Post
    Thank you for the info. She needed a 3x3 space. Doesn't show the square when trying to place it, but I finally got it accomplished.
    Yay! Good to know. That girl is adorable. And her little dog, too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast