Thread: Milestone rewards

Milestone rewards

I hit a milestone and was supposed to get 5000 food and it bugged and I didn't receive them. How can I get those awarded again?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I got food successfully.

Maybe it was added and you didn't notice. You can submit a request through support.storm8.com if you still think you didn't receive it.

New Resident
    I hit milestones for Pharaoh and Sobek dragons, I never received either one. I won the game and still have not received those two dragons. When I wrote to storm8 to ask about my missing milestone dragons, I only got an automated response telling me to check the forum. They are too busy to bother helping me. I have played dragon story for over 4 years, spent money on it, and then they can't be bothered. Has anyone had a similar problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by alienturtle View Post
    I hit milestones for Pharaoh and Sobek dragons, I never received either one. I won the game and still have not received those two dragons. When I wrote to storm8 to ask about my missing milestone dragons, I only got an automated response telling me to check the forum. They are too busy to bother helping me. I have played dragon story for over 4 years, spent money on it, and then they can't be bothered. Has anyone had a similar problem?
    When you check your inventory, make sure you hit the "All" button. If you still do not have the dragons, please send me a private message with your support ticket number.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alienturtle View Post
    Make sure you selected "missing item" as your category. If you chose gameplay question, it's probably going to give you the forums message because the forums is way faster for "what dragons do I breed to get X?" questions.