Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else miss month long goals?

Rhino Keeper

does anyone else miss month long goals?

I sure do. I really don't care for one hour recipes and that's all we get on these short goals. I work and don't have time to be on the phone so the short recipes are bad for me. The goals that were a month long two stoves long recipes seemed more interesting. Mybe it's just me.

Fashion Designer
    Yes. I have been railing against these short goals ever since they started - in both RS and BS.

Fashion Designer
    Honestly, I like 2-week long goals the best

Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Honestly, I like 2-week long goals the best
    I agree I like the 2 week ones the best as well. The one month goals are too long for me bc I sometimes finish the goals fairly quick especially on BS and the one week ones I dont really like bc we only get one appliance. For me, the two week two appliance goals are perfect.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I don't. I really like the way the new goals work. You get to finish them in about a week or two and build one oven, so that way you have the rest of the month trying to build 1-2 other ovens and work on mastering other recipes, instead of constantly just doing goals, goals and more goals. The new goals give everyone more time to focus on how they want to play, instead of forcing the goals on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I don't. I really like the way the new goals work. You get to finish them in about a week or two and build one oven, so that way you have the rest of the month trying to build 1-2 other ovens and work on mastering other recipes, instead of constantly just doing goals, goals and more goals. The new goals give everyone more time to focus on how they want to play, instead of forcing the goals on.

I don't know who would do goals with only 1 of the new ovens. Nearly impossible and silly. I once had to master a single oven that was retired right after I started building. I thought I'd never get that stinkin thing done with...I'd have trashed it mid build if i could've.

I LOATHE short cook times because it means yet another crappy oven with pitiable yields I'll never ever use after mastery. NEVER!!

Two weeks, two new appliances. Decent cook times=decent game.

Rhino Keeper
    I, as many players do, wish we could have more goals that are good for a month rather than 2 weeks. Unfair to those who really want to unlock new items and recipes but don't have enough time within the short 2 weeks. Goals and themes are OK but please make them available for a month again.

Executive Chef
    I miss the regular Wednesday updates with an appliance. We not had crates for a long time which are good

Executive Chef
    I hate theses two week and less goals and it will probably be the reason I quit playing. I rarely play the game anymore because I only come on long enough to do the goals, so the enjoyment is really gone.

Fashion Designer
    I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I miss the regular Wednesday updates with an appliance. We not had crates for a long time which are good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast