Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Flower Power Dragon (Crafting) (Leaves June 6 2017)

Rhino Keeper
    Love this dragon, so beautiful
    I don't have it yet, so very happy I'll be able to craft it

Farm Supplier
    So happy to see this beauty make a return! I was unable to get her the first time. Thank you guys for bringing her back!

Executive Chef
    Is it just me, or have I seen this dragon somewhere before? For some reason I only have 2 flower petals though. Since I don't have the dragon itself, I'm guessing I never managed to get enough petals the first time it was introduced, but now it seems like I have to start from scratch. Hopefully I can finish it this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Is it just me, or have I seen this dragon somewhere before? For some reason I only have 2 flower petals though. Since I don't have the dragon itself, I'm guessing I never managed to get enough petals the first time it was introduced, but now it seems like I have to start from scratch. Hopefully I can finish it this time.
    The Flower Petals won previously are included. I just won 1 battle for a Bingo tile & when I happened to open storage, I was surprised to see Flower Petals=37.
    I was going to skip since I have Flower Petal at L12 but Bingo battles may end in getting enough for a 2nd FP.

Yes I already have this dragon and at level 7

Fashion Designer
    Already got this dragon when it first released. According to my spreadsheet I should have 28 power flowers in storage and guess what? They were really there
    So I don't really have to have this dragon, but with tournaments and bingo I should get to 99 flowers without any effort. Any duplicates will be traded (emerald, sapphire and amethyst, all small).

I didn't have enough pieces the 1st time around (I had 42?) & I looked in my storage the other day & those same pieces were back! I can continue right where I left off - can't wait to get this one now!

Executive Chef
    Crafting ......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    ★ pern, congrats (: ★

★ I need a Tourney to get me started in collecting the petals ★ thank goodness there is daredevil Tourney to spur me on lol (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I hope they do the same re-release for Carousel or Gatekeeper soon.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast