Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My game closes when I want to hand it to cook

Happening to me too. Can navigate anywhere in the game but as soon as I attempt to cook something, the game shuts down. I uninstalled and reinstalled Founders, nothing changed so installed the original version, no good either. I am using version 1.6.0.2g on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Hope that helps.

Farm Supplier
    I was scared I thought my phone was dead because it makes already SEVERAL days that the game freezes my smartphone and I have reboot it with the button and when it freezes my screen of background is reset to the original
    I Really do not know why I thought it was another problem with my phone
    thanks I am relieved
    i have original version now i think but i have founders version before
    what's the difference??
    Last edited by tomtom007456; 05-04-17 at 10:29 PM.

Same issue here. Android updated today. That must have messed us all up. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my phone, tried different versions of the game. Nothing works. It does work on my tablet which has an older version of Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Dots_mom View Post
    Same issue here. Android updated today. That must have messed us all up. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my phone, tried different versions of the game. Nothing works. It does work on my tablet which has an older version of Android.
    I dont think that is it bc I didnt update my phone until about an hour ago and it was messing up way before then
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    My game is also force closing when trying to cook. I uninstalled, reinstalled, and even tried different versions. I was using the main one, then I tried the Founders version, and my latest attempt is Summer Fun, although I just noticed that in my installed app list for Google Play, it's not showing up even though it shows up if I go to the app download page, and it shows up in my phone's application manager. I thought it might be my phone so I restarted that, too....still force closing. I can collect tips and visit neighbors; I can even serve finished food; I just can't cook more food. I am on a Samsung S6 Active; android. This is getting a bit concerning, especially seeing how many other people are having the same issue.

We're taking a look at these issues. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Nope, it's not Android. I just tried it on two tablets which have older versions of Android. Neither one of them updated today. RS shuts down on them when I try to cook as well.

It started happened to me tonight about an hour ago.
    Before that I was playing BS without any problems.
    I am playing Restaurant: Founders
    And it crashes within seconds of starting. It crashed literally about 20 times in 10 minutes.
    I just want to get everything off the stoves before the food goes bad, but the game won't let me!

Grand Emperor
    This is fixed. Can you guys try again?

Thanks to Meowmeowbeans and the Dev team for fixing this for us so quickly!

Yay! Mine seems to be working again. Now I can start making my food for Cinco de Mayo
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast