Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My game closes when I want to hand it to cook

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom614 View Post
    Tried that eearlier, still closing. I am using Founders version, but also tried main version, same thing.
    Would you mind restarting your device as well? Thank you.

I just got the s8 + and I am have the same problem can't cook food it just shuts down down not cool

Farm Supplier

No cooking possible

Every time I tap on an empty appliance the programm stops. Even after delete the programm and installing again. The problem stays. Anyone else the same experience?

Android. Version Founders.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, turned it completely off, then turned it back on. Still closing when I try to cook. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that you all are having issues. I'm flagging this over now. In the mean time, please help to add your game version by editing your post. Thank you for all your help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom614 View Post
    Ok, turned it completely off, then turned it back on. Still closing when I try to cook. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
    Thank you for trying and your help.

Playing original version on Android version 1.6.0.2 updated 12-9-16
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    I'm having the same issue too. Restarted my device but is still having the same issue. I tried both the founders version and the original version.

Same problem here Reinstalled Founders version & still no-go, tried another version but cooking problem persists...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NikiCharm View Post
    Same problem here Reinstalled Founders version & still no-go, tried another version but cooking problem persists...
    Was about to ask someone to try reinstalling... Thank you for doing that and letting me know.

Aside to all:
    At this point, I'm afraid we'll need to wait for the Community Manager to help to check when they see my report. Please wait for further advise. Sorry guys.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast