Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My game closes when I want to hand it to cook

Farm Supplier

My game closes when I want to hand it to cook

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This is fixed. Can you guys try again?

Thanks to Meowmeowbeans and the Dev team for fixing this for us so quickly!

Hello, all of a sudden I can no longer play it when I want to restore to eat the game closes and I do not know at all what to do
    I can go to see my neighbors etc. but of which I put back to eat iul closes help :'(
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-04-17 at 11:33 PM.

Farm Supplier
    My game, and my daughters game is doing the same thing. Everytime we go to the stove to try and prepare food, the game closes and says its not responding. We checked for updates in the android store. We force closed the game, and even tried using the original version of the game and it still does it. Oh, we even restarted our tablets. Nothing worked. We are both android users and are using the Founders version of the game. Anyone else having this issue? Just wanted to make someone aware of the issue. Thank you ~vesstrina

New Resident

Problem

I am having problems cooking. Every time I try to cook the game shut down

Same here!!! Everything else works fine, but I can't cook anything since the game shuts down!

What are my poor customers going to eat? What if they take their business to my neighbor's restaurants instead?

Ikr??

Ur not alone, having same issue and on Halloween version, for Kindle...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-04-17 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Merged posts

New Resident
    I am experiencing the same too. First on my tablet I thought it is just because my tablet's software is outdated so I tried it on my phone and experienced the same. I can serve the food but whenever I try to order and cook food it stops responding. (

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    Ikr??
    Hmmm I cooked some food earlier served it, exited the game and literally went back a min later and my food was gone. Seems like RS is on one today
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Me also. Had prepared food earlier this evening, served it fine, went to cook more and it closes every time. Bakery, Fashion, Dragon and Forest all working fine. Just updated my tablet 2 nights ago.

Grand Emperor
    I just tested serving some toasts, it's fine. Can you guys restart your game and try again?

If you're still having issues, can you let me know which game version are you using?

Farm Supplier
    Tried that eearlier, still closing. I am using Founders version, but also tried main version, same thing.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast