View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 99 of 116 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Oh man this sucks! I have 6 eggs My chicken army is stingy. Thank you very much for the info! I'll go add it to the list for others too.

I'll craft the bear when I reach 225 instead of handing over 50 for chapter 9's step 2 and just stop and not do step 3 and chapter 10 then.

Those eggs are too hard to get, for me anyway.

edit to add: It's been over 48h and I never have gotten an event related request, but the first request round I sent out got filled quickly early that day. Even new neighbors who added me to request, nothing shows up. I force close every hour or two, unless I'm sleeping.
    You're welcome, I was in the same boat but a bit more fortunate as I had 8 eggs... I don't know how many times I clicked on chickens to find eggs but got nothing. I ended up buying the last two for 40 something gems each & now I have 0 eggs which means I'm probably out for the next event if these requirements keep up. Anyway, happy to help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    I feel robbed. I was more than 3 days behind on this event because I only had 1 marketplace so it took me almost 3 days to finish chapter 1. Today I finally caught up thanks to some awesome neighbors that fulfilled both requests within 24 hrs... Don't know how that happened... But I got lucky. However, now I only have 3 hrs left to finish the goal and I will finish with about 7 min to spare, but I had to purchase gems and am not happy about that. I tried very hard and put time and effort, so I guess I'd be more disappointed to walk away with nothing... I simply didn't have enough golden eggs. I just hope my $4.99 stallion pays his dues in drops (as advertised) or I'll never spend money on goals again.
    If it was me in this situation, I would keep a really close eye on the timer! It would be horrible if it ran out. Good Luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks riverly, I set my timer and am now crafting my horse so at least there's that

Rhino Keeper
    Woo! I got my first knight's bouquet request from someone! (as in they requested from me) Wasn't sure they'd ever show up.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I'm sooooo lucky. I'm waiting for my 10 bouquets and just leveled up to 31...Wouldn't have made this (especially with the boar pelts) if I was level 31 when this event started.

The new Castle story day started at 9AM for me and I'm currently waiting for my 10 and 20 bouquets coming in (impatiently of course ). Sent requests to the kingdoms I asked in chapter 7 and some more to be on the safe side.

Checked first to see how may knights scrolls were in my inventory (so if I'm missing bouquets I will be able to check if I got knight scrolls instead). But I'm pretty optimistic about my chances of getting the horses.

SpiritWind, is it possible to select more than one option in the poll?

There is definetly something weird going on. I have given myself a bouquet when my request was a couple of minutes old and now I'm getting a request from a neighbor that is 3 hours old. My own request was sent less than an our ago...
    Last edited by Andro45; 05-15-17 at 12:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    everyone crafted the black steed ? anybody crafted the white steed ?
    could someone tell if the white steed 1st drop is 2 gems too ?
    White steed here , she droped 2 gems and jewels

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    SpiritWind, is it possible to select more than one option in the poll?
    Yes, It is multiple choice.... So click away!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 80+ neighbors and sent them all invites for the neighbours requests the first one I had to spend gems on getting 4 of the scrolls the 2nd time I have to spend gems on 2 of the bouquets off my neighbors are active but a lot didn't receive the requests please put my name down for reporting this problem I felt I had to spend money on gems because I really wanted the steed and I'm sad I won't be able to get the grizzly bear because I need 400 bear teeth and only have 107 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-17 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Removed swearing which is not allowed. Please follow the forum rules.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I will never understand how the neighbor requests work. I sent out at least 40 for the bouquets, as soon as the day started. When I woke up 5 hours later, I had 18 responses. So I sent out at least a dozen more and gave it another 2 hours before getting the last 2. I have not received one response today. So apparently the unanswered requests from yesterday did not roll over. Not that it matters, I obviously don't need them. I just wonder why some do roll over and some don't.
    It is weird. It has definitely worked differently for me this time. I sent out more than 20 requests for day 7. Now on day 9 and have not received any scrolls after the initial 20 on that first day, so they don't seem to have rolled over. And I know everyone I sent to is doing this event.

Will be sure I send requests on day 10 to everyone I sent to on day 7, to (hopefully) ensure they override any previously unfulfilled requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm confused by the timing of this event. I started day 9 at 8.00am today - I'm 8 hours ahead of Storm8 time - and the book on my screen says (correctly) 2 days left, but when I open the task book it says event expires in 1 day! I've been doing each day in the correct amount of time, and began before the event started automatically, so how much time do I have?!