View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 96 of 116 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I can see right now, I'm probably not going to finish this one, which is a shame cause I was 3 days behind trying to find wisp from the adventure and managed to catch-up only to fall apart with neighbor requests things. I never have good luck with neighbors. So if anyone else is in the same boat needing a request my ID is wamboltia and I have notifications on and will accept ASAP
    I just sent you an invite from my two kingdoms. Hope you can get all the requests in time!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    everyone crafted the black steed ? anybody crafted the white steed ?
    could someone tell if the white steed 1st drop is 2 gems too ?
    Yep I did it and yep I received 2 gems!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by smtpx View Post
    Yep I did it and yep I received 2 gems!
    same here. I got 2 gems from my white horse too
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

I was working chapter 10, using gems for Goal 1 and Goal 2, as I'm getting short on time and couldn't be online to finish. After completing Goal two, I was unable to do Goal 3. I had to use six more gems to finish Goal 1 (again) and it took me to Goal 3. Great, except that my Writ was missing and I can't choose a steed! Also, I've followed this to the tee, not skipping ahead until today. I remember crafting a plushy knights sword-- that is gone, too! Nor do I see a helmet, which I honestly don't recall crafting. What can I do to rectify all this? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I have force closed, rebooted iPad and deleted & reinstalled, all to no avail.
    Last edited by gfp60; 05-14-17 at 02:08 PM.

Day 10, with ten hours left. Still need 19 out of 20 bouquet/thanks, 4 more bones and 3 golden eggs. So close, and yet all very far...
    I have been clicking on my chickens ad nauseam and rarely get a golden egg 1, maybe 2, but definitely no more- in past 7 days. The gold mine, which usually gives me golden eggs frequently hadn't given one up in 7 days. Also, Adimeer, who usually drops a gold item every third time or so, hasn't given me ANY gold items at all in last 7 days.
    Question..can golden eggs still drop from chickens if regular white eggs and/or roast chicken are full at 99?. It has been very difficult to keep white eggs under 99, as there are just not a lot of places to use them up.
    Mahalo for your help.

Nightclub Owner
    All cards & pics are in:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1416610

Just missing the drops from the major prizes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    I was working chapter 10, using gems for Goal 1 and Goal 2, as I'm getting short on time and couldn't be online to finish. After completing Goal two, I was unable to do Goal 3. I had to use six more gems to finish Goal 1 (again) and it took me to Goal 3. Great, except that my Writ was missing and I can't choose a steed! Also, I've followed this to the tee, not skipping ahead until today. I remember crafting a plushy knights sword-- that is gone, too! Nor do I see a helmet, which I honestly don't recall crafting. What can I do to rectify all this? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I have force closed, rebooted iPad and deleted & reinstalled, all to no avail.
    You don't have the sword and the helm maybe because you started to craft for the part 3 and used up those? Then you were not able to collect it before timer runs out? So you didn't get the writ, maybe? Just my guess... Another person said she/he did not get anything when she/he collected from magic forge because of this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulac99 View Post
    I started crafting just before midnight. I was under the belief that I could collect it after the three hours construction time.

And why would I be offered another writ if a steed can not be obtained after the event?
    i don't want to beat a dead horse(bad pun) but are you sure you don't have the ability to craft the steed in your forge? I too am trying to understand what that writ was for. I hate that this happened to you. And you're right -it is you know what. I really don't know how players can do these without the forum.

No, I didn't use those parts. There was a glitch somewhere along the way. I received the Writ, then it disappeared, which has caused me not to be able to move forward.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I can see right now, I'm probably not going to finish this one, which is a shame cause I was 3 days behind trying to find wisp from the adventure and managed to catch-up only to fall apart with neighbor requests things. I never have good luck with neighbors. So if anyone else is in the same boat needing a request my ID is wamboltia and I have notifications on and will accept ASAP
    You guys are awesome!!! Filled my request, thanks so so much!!