View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    I didn't have a problem with chapter 10 requests but had issues with chapter 7. Not entirely sure how the request system works but was stuck on 18 all day and some neighbours who are actively playing that day, never received the requests. My guess is that 20 players who log in first, receive the requests. However, some lower level players who are not doing the storybook event may log in just once a day, receive gifts but do not accept them so if they don't scroll down their news feed, they won't see the requests. The last 2 came in quickly, 24h later after reset so I was able to start Chapter 8 without much delay or skipping with gems.

Executive Chef
    Well I went back and sent to my no responders, so I hope I'm good. Thanks for the tips.
    Maybe just hitting send to all would have been the thing to do.
    But so far, so good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well I went back and sent to my no responders, so I hope I'm good. Thanks for the tips.
    Maybe just hitting send to all would have been the thing to do.
    But so far, so good.
    Good luck! I only sent to some neighbours for chapter 7 but sent to all neighbours for chapter 10 and it seemed to have worked better for me in my case. Only problem was I had loads of neighbours and when I clicked on all of them (took a while) and sent, it didn't register so I had to do this in 4 batches!

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished. Crafting my Frizzly Bear and White/Silver Steed right now. This was an ok event for me I did use gems on the adventures to get the wisps I needed and to speed up my Wizard Schools for energy because I was impatient. I did not have any issues with the neighbor requests. Good luck to those still trying and waiting for requests.

P.S. I don't know if it is to late but my ID is Ki250 and I respond very quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any way to get both steeds? I want both so that they can be with my other pair of steeds. But I saw on the first page that you can't craft two. :S if there's not, that is sad and seems like a wasted opportunity for S8 to get some money.

Banned
    Glad it's finally over. And in this lifetime I would not pay $19.00 for a prize
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-14-17 at 06:02 PM. Reason: removed flaming and off topic remarks. Flagged to S8.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not had anyone request anything in over 24 hours that relates to this event. I sometimes get the news icon show a red icon but there's never anything new.

I'm force closing about every hour or two while awake, just got up and in 5 hours or so, no requests for items of any sort. Then returning anywhere from right away if I'm mid-decorating or after a bit to have energy refill a bit.

I'm around all day for the next 12 or so hours off and on, sat here anyway so I might as well fight bears while I work on projects.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Farm Supplier
    I got ripped off! I used gems to get the last bouquet. I built the Knights Tribute (not cheap), I obtained the Knits Writ, then I started the last part of the quest in the magic Forge before I went to bed. This morning I got nothing!

I also used gems to finish the thank you part but then after battling bears for over an hour, I couldn't get a helm! I'm sure I battled over two dozen of them! Doesn't seem quite right. I ran out of energy and time to continue. Not happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question for those of us those of us that tried to build that last thing and didn't finish....How do I get rid of it? I tried deleting it, can't sell it, cant just dump it in inventory. I'm short the eggs but now that I don't need it, I'm not wasting them on finishing (hate building things you can't dump into inventory) ... sorry for a bit of a ramp I just want it gone off my board...it's a 2x2 and I can use that space. Thanks