View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 89 of 116 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Fashion Designer
    I bit the bullet and spent the gems to get my last bouquet. I didn't want to stay up all night waiting for the knight's trial to finish crafting.

I am so grateful for the helpfulness of this group. I had many wonderful people invite me to be their neighbor or accept my invitation in hopes of getting that last bouquet. I'm not sure if it was a glitch or if I still had a chapter 7 request that was answered that took one of the spots needed for today, but at least it's done and I've made some good friends.

I will try to help everyone else whenever I can.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Dear ladlasse n all, den8137259 is my poster acct, is pretty inactive in CS, except on forum here :ⅅ ★

★ I'll check again in list who required adding to my active acct :ⅅ ★
    Thanks for letting me know. Aval probably saw you active in the forum and suggested I add you. I appreciate your help.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

I think I can't finish the bear this time. Only got 190 tooths now after handed 70 out.
    I like it a lot.

I'm still waiting. I'm now at 15 with no hope. I don't have enough gem to complete because I used all I saved on the last goal that I was unable to complete. I should have been able to fish this one without gems if the game was working right. I deleted the game forced closed reinstalled CS forced close. I contacted Storm8 got an automated response of course no answer. I'm an old timer started play right after the love shack goal. Spent way too much money & feel so let down. Come on guys make this right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie_luv View Post
    I think I can't finish the bear this time. Only got 190 tooths now after handed 70 out.
    I like it a lot.
    ★ Sophie, just continue getting your teeth cos there is no end-date indicated, at least for now (: ★

★ I'm pushing to make my first n second bear concurrently, n to join the exclusive 871 Club (: ★ I hope I will (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelsagain View Post
    I'm still waiting. I'm now at 15 with no hope. I don't have enough gem to complete because I used all I saved on the last goal that I was unable to complete. I should have been able to fish this one without gems if the game was working right. I deleted the game forced closed reinstalled CS forced close. I contacted Storm8 got an automated response of course no answer. I'm an old timer started play right after the love shack goal. Spent way too much money & feel so let down. Come on guys make this right.
    I sent you a neighbor request. I'f you send me a request for bouquet, I'll reply. If you want to invite my husband, lasselot2, then I'll have him respond to you, too. He doesn't play except to help me with requests like this, but he can be another bouquet count.

Executive Chef
    I'll be popping in and out of my game for a while. I'm bear hunting. If anyone needs help sent an invite or request. I'll be glad to try to help.
    ID : Riverly
    Kingdom Talia.

Host(ess)
    I'm so feed up. I didn't finish the tea party because the spring flower I purchased failed to drop anything and the tea leaves were impossible to gather. Now this, I sent out my requests at the very start of this last day and have been stuck on 11. Not receiving any requests for bouquets nor receiving any. Don't have any gems so.........probably just going to once again not get the goal.

I can't do the bear, even though I bought like $50+ worth of energy. I have a grand total of 144 teeth. And the bears stopped coming after I sent the requests for bouquets.

I bought the arena only to find out I need 10 golden eggs . I just leveled up to 31, and a few weeks ago unlocked Glimmerwood Forest with rainbow!
    My grand total of eggs has been 7. Used 5 for regular goals. To buy 8 more eggs is 644 gems! That's over $20 dollars, and I would still need to finish part 3 of the final. It appears I need to ask my neighbors for a scroll. Not enough neighbors, not enough time, not enough money I am willing to spend, and for reaching level 10 in the goal: I have a building I can't finish or remove & I get no frizzly bear or horse.

Never doing timed goals again!

Rhino Keeper
    i spent 30 gems to get my horse and i woulda spent more if i had to because i love how he looks in my kingdom.
    i wish i could have spent another 500 gems and gotten the other colored horse to, but it wasnt an option, silly storm8!