View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 86 of 116 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    I'm with the rest of you; up to 18 and waiting so looks like one of the 19 "responded" must have been from the Day 7 request. So that must mean it's impossible for me to get the 20. Hoping to get at least one more so thanks annieo2 and listal; I've invited you and am checking the game obsessively.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Did any of my new neighbors (from today) receive a request from me for the bouquet? I've had several people whom I have invited to be neighbors (I.e. Barbarix and annieo2) and several others invited me. To each of them I've sent a request for the chapter 10 bouquet, but I haven't seen anything in my news for the last 3 hours and I'm still stuck at 19 for almost 8 hours.
    Whats your kingdom name ladlasse, im accepting any that come through.

Also when you visit check my wall as there are other neighbours that have left messages that are in the same stage as you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I'm with the rest of you; up to 18 and waiting so looks like one of the 19 "responded" must have been from the Day 7 request. So that must mean it's impossible for me to get the 20.
    It's possible if Stormie didn't respond yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm gonna send you a nbr request, ladlasse. My Queendom is Lorrainne (listed below). Then send me a request. We're gonna try to get this done.
    How kind of you meme1098! I just accepted your neighbor request and sent a request for the bouquet. Please let me know if you receive the request. This is really very thoughtful of you. I love how everyone is working together and helping each other out.

Thank you also to kingdom Storybrook for sending me a neighbor request. I sent a request to you, too.

I have 175 neighbors now, but when I first started this game, I had no neighbors and had no idea about this forum which has proved to be of invaluable help. I never knew what was coming in the next event goal or any of the tips. I only had Stormie and my husband's iPad (I loaded the game for him so I had one other person I could send requests to). It was slow going, but I'm glad I kept going. Once I found the forum and more neighbors, things did get easier, but I think I was already at level 50 before I lucked into the forum. I've now been trying to help those at lower levels so they can avoid some of the pain I felt.

Thank you so much!!!

Did any of my new neighbors (from today) receive a request from me for the bouquet? I've had several people whom I have invited to be neighbors (I.e. Barbarix and annieo2) and several others invited me. To each of them I've sent a request for the chapter 10 bouquet, but I haven't seen anything in my news for the last 3 hours and I'm still stuck at 19 for almost 8 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm gonna send you a nbr request, ladlasse. My Queendom is Lorrainne (listed below). Then send me a request. We're gonna try to get this done.
    I'm still waiting on the thank you request. Have you sent it?
    Have force closed several times but none is showing up.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Stormie responded - but so did annieo2 - thank you!!!! At least I'm up to 19 so only 6 jewels if no more come through as I suspect. No rush I guess.

Executive Chef
    Nancelot - you put me over - many many thanks! I don't go on the boards often but play compulsively and always answer requests. So be sure to ask Storybrook for any requests!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Stormie responded - but so did annieo2 - thank you!!!! At least I'm up to 19 so only 6 jewels if no more come through as I suspect. No rush I guess.
    You can add me, I'll respond.

Rhino Keeper
    I am still stuck at 13 and 19. It has been like 14 hours. So am I correct to assume no one from Storm8 is checking in and fixing this glitch on the last day of the time sensitive chapter book event? Use gems or give up on the steed kind of deal now??
    Last edited by cheers196; 05-13-17 at 03:42 PM.

How kind of you meme1098! I just accepted your neighbor request and sent a request for the bouquet. Please let me know if you receive the request. This is really very thoughtful of you. I love how everyone is working together and helping each other out.

Thank you also to kingdom Storybrook for sending me a neighbor request. I sent a request to you, too.

I have 175 neighbors now, but when I first started this game, I had no neighbors and had no idea about this forum which has proved to be of invaluable help. I never knew what was coming in the next event goal or any of the tips. I only had Stormie and my husband's iPad (I loaded the game for him so I had one other person I could send requests to). It was slow going, but I'm glad I kept going. Once I found the forum and more neighbors, things did get easier, but I think I was already at level 50 before I lucked into the forum. I've now been trying to help those at lower levels so they can avoid some of the pain I felt.

Thank you so much!!!
    Did you get your 20? I still didn't receive a request after several more force closes. Hoping you're done
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******