View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I already crafted the steed and the bears are still spawning and the craft is open in the workshop.
    Thanks ninjalejones!

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Thanks, annieo2 and listral for offering to help--sent both of you a request but no sign of anything yet! Looks like I am going to have to gem my way out of this one!
    Im still playing and accept neighbours and bouquet requests as soon as they come through

Quote Originally Posted by sal911 View Post
    Having to get 20 help from neighbours is frustrating because you can only send 20 each day; lately i have been sending out 15-19 & waiting for relies, only got 9 in 12 hours so wiil buy some gems as i really want a new pony! I have not bought gems since I first started playing as it is still far to easy to accidently speed up an item then woosh thete goes your gems. Another glitch S8 aren't going to change.
    Anyway, good luck to all waiting for roses r thanks, feel free to add me especially if you are from Australia or New Zealand.
    Thanks
    Last night when i sent my requests out i wrote down the first 20 in one list who i sent them too, then i sent a few more out and received boughts from the 20 + ones so make sure you send more than 20

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by annieo2 View Post
    Im still playing and accept neighbours and bouquet requests as soon as they come through
    I will also be playing off and on for three hours. Glad to respond with flowers.

Fashion Designer
    does anyone know how long we have to get the bear? because I can't be online on sunday

Fashion Designer
    Try force closing the game and then check to see if neighbor requests came in before spending gems. As for me I quit, bears aren't spawning and I'm over a day behind.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    If I'm understanding the posts related to chapter 10, which doesn't open until the last day of the event, we have to rely on 20 neighbors responding to our request before the event timer expires the same day?
    1) We have to rely on 20 neighbors responding timely
    2) We have to rely on neighbors not answering the requests from Day 7 on Day 10
    3) We have to rely on the game working properly (Today I sent 2 requests from my main account to my two other accounts, answered form both of them but never received "thanks".)

Is there a difference in what the steeds drop or drop rates?
    Just wondering as the dark steed takes 2 hours to craft and the white steed takes 3 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Did any of my new neighbors (from today) receive a request from me for the bouquet? I've had several people whom I have invited to be neighbors (I.e. Barbarix and annieo2) and several others invited me. To each of them I've sent a request for the chapter 10 bouquet, but I haven't seen anything in my news for the last 3 hours and I'm still stuck at 19 for almost 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Did any of my new neighbors (from today) receive a request from me for the bouquet? I've had several people whom I have invited to be neighbors (I.e. Barbarix and annieo2) and several others invited me. To each of them I've sent a request for the chapter 10 bouquet, but I haven't seen anything in my news for the last 3 hours and I'm still stuck at 19 for almost 8 hours.
    I'm gonna send you a nbr request, ladlasse. My Queendom is Lorrainne (listed below). Then send me a request. We're gonna try to get this done.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******