View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 77 of 116 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Where do we collect bones? I see we need them for chapter 10 but i am not finding them. I found my inventory on page 62. It says you must slay monsters.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    This never happened to me before but the neighbor requests counter is stuck at 12 in one of my kingdom and 18 in the other. I know I received all 20 already. I counted. I force closed and restarted the game a few time already. What else should I do? It sucks if I can't finish because of this!
    Quote Originally Posted by papaservice View Post
    Oh no, that happened to me too in the first neighbor request. I even tried reinstalled the game. I had to re request the next day. Now I'm worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Same for me first blocked at 12, then jumped at 18, it is now waiting there. Well I have time until the timer runs out, but still.
    I have had this problem during the last several events. The requests are returned in the news section, yet the counter doesn't count them. I sent my requests out very sparingly on chapter 7, and things seem to progress slowly but smoothly. Today, I have only sent out requests to the people who returned chapter 7 requests or those who have sent me requests today so I know they are actively playing. 10 have showed up in the news section; only 4 are counting. If Storm8 is going to require neighbor requests on the last day of an event, they need to fix the system.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Where do we collect bones? I see we need them for chapter 10 but i am not finding them. I found my inventory on page 62. It says you must slay monsters.
    From THE HUB:
    Bone
    Found: fangbeast, trolls, dire boars, lovecupines, Ivy's hut, troll pit, troll castle, spooky tree, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), L10 Colosseum, Friendly Werewolf, Haunted Castle, Merry Reindeer

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icydove View Post
    I have had this problem during the last several events. The requests are returned in the news section, yet the counter doesn't count them. I sent my requests out very sparingly on chapter 7, and things seem to progress slowly but smoothly. Today, I have only sent out requests to the people who returned chapter 7 requests or those who have sent me requests today so I know they are actively playing. 10 have showed up in the news section; only 4 are counting. If Storm8 is going to require neighbor requests on the last day of an event, they need to fix the system.
    I sent my request to all neighbors a half hour ago and am at 18. Hoping those last two come through quickly. They did a few days ago.

Rhino Keeper
    It took 6 Frizzly Bear slayings for me to get the Knight's Helm. 342 Frizzly Bear Teeth. 17 hours before Chapter 10 starts. I still have 1 day and 16 hours. Hopefully my neighbors respond quickly. Good luck to all who are still working towards the steed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    It took 6 Frizzly Bear slayings for me to get the Knight's Helm. 342 Frizzly Bear Teeth. 17 hours before Chapter 10 starts. I still have 1 day and 16 hours. Hopefully my neighbors respond quickly. Good luck to all who are still working towards the steed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1684.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	36785

Executive Chef
    ★ I started on the day the notification showed up n I have about 17 hours remaining .. hope the glitch be fixed n all could get the 20 request bouquet in time .. ★

★ it seemed like the crafting of steed is an independent event .. there is no timer, same as the bear ★

★ I will be picking the white sliver steed (: ★ GL to all ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    Just finished up
    Got my White Steed crafting now.
    All in all a great quest.

Really wish the Knights Tribute was 2x1 in stead of 2x2 ... Will end up in storage now

Seems we're getting another monster hunt soon!

Hope we get some main story and/or expansions soon too!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting credit for all of the bouquet requests I received--have force closed and shut down several times but still no change.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I am not getting credit for all of the bouquet requests I received--have force closed and shut down several times but still no change.
    I received all the 20 responses to my requests within the first hour as I always do. I have many awesome neighbors. But the counter has been stuck at 13 in one of my kingdom and 19 in the other for 7 hours now...